WoW Warrior vs. D3 Barbarian

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. WoW Warrior vs. D3 Barbarian

User Info: Missiletainn

Missiletainn
1 month ago#1
Who takes it? - Results (77 votes)
WoW Warrior
32.47% (25 votes)
D3 Barbarian
67.53% (52 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Neutral ground, even terrain, and access to all spells and abilities that would be standard for each. Who comes out on top?
FC: 3883-6019-3353

User Info: Heftybags

Heftybags
1 month ago#2
I have played a fury warrior since mid vanilla and barbs since D2 and D3 and the sheer number of enemies that are same or greater level that a barb can solo along with their healing is far greater than any wow class can handle.
I watch Cops with no pants on.

User Info: HajimeNoIppo

HajimeNoIppo
1 month ago#3
D3 Barbarian

User Info: Voodoo_Voldo

Voodoo_Voldo
1 month ago#4
D3 Barbarian steps up to challenges that would take entire raids for in WoW (logically speaking).
Gladiator's Resolve must live on!

User Info: MajinUltima

MajinUltima
1 month ago#5
Voodoo_Voldo posted...
D3 Barbarian steps up to challenges that would take entire raids for in WoW (logically speaking).

--This. The Nephilim is stupidly overpowered. Sargeras might be a bit much for them, mostly due to size, but our WoW heroes were utterly helpless bystanders to him. Nephilim would easily solo Argus, after pulling basically the entire planet of Argus' worth of demons and soloing them too on the way, while most of the raid's bosses would just be random yellow trash mobs.
http://i.imgur.com/mYFkgcb.gifv

Voodoo_Voldo
1 month ago#6
MajinUltima posted...
Voodoo_Voldo posted...

--This. The Nephilim is stupidly overpowered. Sargeras might be a bit much for them, mostly due to size, but our WoW heroes were utterly helpless bystanders to him. Nephilim would easily solo Argus, after pulling basically the entire planet of Argus' worth of demons and soloing them too on the way, while most of the raid's bosses would just be random yellow trash mobs.

All while spinning around like an idiot, leaving tornadoes and puddles of blood in his wake because of the Wrath of the Wastes bonuses....

User Info: TheTrueAmerican

TheTrueAmerican
1 month ago#7
D2 Barb, because D3 is an abortion.
http://i.imgur.com/keNzMim.gifv

User Info: MajinUltima

MajinUltima
1 month ago#8
Voodoo_Voldo posted...
All while spinning around like an idiot, leaving tornadoes and puddles of blood in his wake because of the Wrath of the Wastes bonuses....

--Pretty much.

Eredar Conjurer: "Minion, do you hear something?"
Summoned Imp: "Yeah, I'll get right on it... Nope, just a tornado."
Eredar: "Aren't those usually green out here in the wastes? I command you to touch it and see if it infuses you with fel power!"
Imp: [unintelligible grumbling, followed by an explosion of gore as the imp, nearby felhounds, and nearby broken drudges are pulled in and turned into a spray of blood, and the occasional green rock that used to be an infernal]
Eredar: "HOLY ****ING ****-!" [rolled over by the tornado before he can flee]

[over the ridge, a Wyrmtongue and Treasure Goblin stare each other down while checking their valuables]
http://i.imgur.com/mYFkgcb.gifv

Voodoo_Voldo
1 month ago#9
A closer fight might be Ghom VS Gorefiend.. Both being Lords of Gluttony in their own rights..

User Info: OmfgWtfZergd

OmfgWtfZergd
1 month ago#10
TheTrueAmerican posted...
D2 Barb, because D3 is an abortion.

The Edge Lord has entered the conversation, folks.

How is the D3 Barbarian any different than the D2 Barbarian other than being able to make them female now?
You run faster with a knife. Psh, everyone knows that. - FPS Doug
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. WoW Warrior vs. D3 Barbarian

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived