• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Is this REALLY what they plan for the next expansion?

User Info: Missiletainn

Missiletainn
11 months ago#11
Darnassus is someone’s favorite city?
FC: 3883-6019-3353

User Info: HajimeNoIppo

HajimeNoIppo
11 months ago#12
Heineken14 posted...
No, because the city switch-a-roo won't happen until you're 120 and you do the quest.

Its 110.

User Info: Link484

Link484
11 months ago#13
Missiletainn posted...
Darnassus is someone’s favorite city?

Yeah, it's beautiful and calm, and also very compact and easy to get around. Also if you are a druid, you can teleport one flight away from it.
Xbox Live Gamertag: Szabu991

Link484
11 months ago#14
pegusus123456 posted...

There's been no indication the entire continents will change, just the two cities/zones.

But if the Horde takes all of Kalimdor, doesn't that logically mean that Ashenvale, Darkshore, Feralas, etc. are also destroyed, along with all the Alliance towns? What sense would it make to take a really hard to reach and well defended capital, and not being able to take small towns such as Astranaar?

User Info: Azardea

Azardea
11 months ago#15
Exodar is still a thing in Kalimdor.
Silvermoon is still a thing in EK.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL68FD0D7F63715384

User Info: Dawnshadow

Dawnshadow
11 months ago#16
There will very likely be bronze dragons to change it back (so low level content doesn't become inaccessible.) Don't panic.
I wish I made $400k a year to spam Twitter with nonsense and go golfing in Florida every other weekend....

User Info: Heineken14

Heineken14
11 months ago#17
HajimeNoIppo posted...
Heineken14 posted...
No, because the city switch-a-roo won't happen until you're 120 and you do the quest.

Its 110.

Ok, yeah I guess that would make sense actually, since that would be the start of the expansion.
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.

Link484
11 months ago#18
Dawnshadow posted...
There will very likely be bronze dragons to change it back (so low level content doesn't become inaccessible.) Don't panic.

Bronze dragos? Are they, like, time travellers and can they do that? Is there any precedent, or any indication this is gonna be the case?

User Info: MajinUltima

MajinUltima
11 months ago#19
Link484 posted...
Dawnshadow posted...

Bronze dragos? Are they, like, time travellers and can they do that? Is there any precedent, or any indication this is gonna be the case?

--Are you serious? That's THE defining characteristic of them. And yeah, they've been used as NPCs to in-game justify a number of times where you might want to go to an older/newer phase of an area for one reason or another. I think Jade Forest was the first big use of it.
http://i.imgur.com/mYFkgcb.gifv

User Info: Dawnshadow

Dawnshadow
11 months ago#20
MajinUltima posted...
Link484 posted...
Dawnshadow posted...

--Are you serious? That's THE defining characteristic of them. And yeah, they've been used as NPCs to in-game justify a number of times where you might want to go to an older/newer phase of an area for one reason or another. I think Jade Forest was the first big use of it.

Also Theramore, Blasted Lands, and Sithilus in the next patch.

The only major zone where you can't bronze it back that I can think of is the Vale of Eternal Blossoms post-Shaing.
I wish I made $400k a year to spam Twitter with nonsense and go golfing in Florida every other weekend....
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Is this REALLY what they plan for the next expansion?
  • Topic Archived