Good melee class for a newbie.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Good melee class for a newbie.

User Info: Anacrusys

Anacrusys
3 months ago#31
PhilOnDez posted...
I think pretty much every class/spec is reasonably viable up through heroic raiding. It's only in mythic where people start to really focus on your spec, though there'll always be the occasional dbag 'hardcore' raider trying to get you kicked from LFG/LFR for not playing the 'right' spec.

I’ve played thousands of hours and I’ve never seen anyone get kicked from LFD/LFR for not playing the right spec that will never happen, don’t scare the guy. It would take a majority vote from the majority to get anyone kicked for a bad spec, which will never happen in LFD/LFR
Kill the King...The King is Dead...Long live the King...I am the King

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
3 months ago#32
I never said it would happen, I said someone will try, or at least b**** and moan that you're not playing the right spec regardless of if your performance is adequate. I haven't seen anyone actually get kicked for anything other than going offline since I started playing again despite seeing lots of votes brought up.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

Anacrusys
3 months ago#33
In my time leading normal and heroic raids for the past 1.5 years, I’ve never seen anyone say in raid chat or whisper anything about people playing the wrong specs. It’s 100% how your doing on the dps meters, which everyone is watching. Spec doesn’t matter.

Anacrusys
3 months ago#34
Rogues seem to be happy with outlaw in Antorus. The new set pieces and trinkets are very good.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760766671?page=1

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759527653?page=2
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Good melee class for a newbie.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived