New to the game - what is the absolute worst, lowest tier class?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. New to the game - what is the absolute worst, lowest tier class?

User Info: PhazonReborn

PhazonReborn
4 months ago#31
Anacrusys posted...
PhazonReborn posted...
WoodenRook posted...
People in this topic are assuming different things.

Raiding, Leveling, solo play? What? You didn't give enough details.

I want to have the least effective solo class, and be denied by groups for my horrible class. I want leveling to be an absolute chore.

If you truly want a bad solo class, don’t pick disc priest. You have to decide do you want the worst solo spec, Dungeon, or raid spec? All three of those have much different answers.

So there's not a clear cut worst class in every category?
The Phazon you know and trust since 2004

User Info: Al-Uzza

Al-Uzza
4 months ago#32
Why would you want to have a s***ty time in solo play though. With a group there is amusement but by yourself I have no idea why you would want everything to take longer.

User Info: Anacrusys

Anacrusys
4 months ago#33
I would maybe look at all the specs in a class to pick a worst overall class (not just one spec). I doubt you will have the willpower to stick to the bad spec on your class when things get tough....when you can quickly switch to a good spec on that character
Kill the King...The King is Dead...Long live the King...I am the King

User Info: PhazonReborn

PhazonReborn
4 months ago#34
Al-Uzza posted...
Why would you want to have a s***ty time in solo play though. With a group there is amusement but by yourself I have no idea why you would want everything to take longer.

It's a long story
The Phazon you know and trust since 2004

User Info: Anacrusys

Anacrusys
4 months ago#35
PhazonReborn posted...
Anacrusys posted...
PhazonReborn posted...
WoodenRook posted...
People in this topic are assuming different things.

Raiding, Leveling, solo play? What? You didn't give enough details.

I want to have the least effective solo class, and be denied by groups for my horrible class. I want leveling to be an absolute chore.

If you truly want a bad solo class, don’t pick disc priest. You have to decide do you want the worst solo spec, Dungeon, or raid spec? All three of those have much different answers.

So there's not a clear cut worst class in every category?

There is not a clear cut class that is worst in all those categories + the no fun factor which you wanted. Too many variables.
Kill the King...The King is Dead...Long live the King...I am the King

User Info: __Blight__

__Blight__
4 months ago#36
WoodenRook posted...
Name him Sephiroth.

That. But, mispell his name....like Sepheroth.
"I see light to the east...mornings coming."

User Info: LethalAffinity

LethalAffinity
4 months ago#37
Beast Mastery Hunter is just so boring. Shame.
http://i.imgur.com/Sv19SP4.jpg http://i.imgur.com/esZpDkI.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tdtzIvW.gif http://i.imgur.com/E0O1koZ.gif

User Info: Neopian

Neopian
4 months ago#38
Pick resto druid
WmJkJhBhUiOgBgR

User Info: Megeas

Megeas
4 months ago#39
Personally I would choose shadow priest. Squishy caster that has a long ramp up time and is safer leveling as Disc where it may be slow but you can't die.

Shadow is just to slow while leveling relying on filling that insanity bar before they can even do decent damage which is horrible when you want to just kill a mob or two. It's why blizzard has had to buff their base damage a few times and weaken void form just so they could solo and so they would be more desirable in mythics.

I mean sure you can throw some dots on some mobs but unlike an Affliction Lock who is going to be able to drain tank and life tap to sustain the shadow priest has to hope their shield holds and then use shadow mend out of combat to heal up. using it in combat means it heals but then you lose a lot of the health. Don't use your shadow mend to much either or your out of mana...

seriously priests have always been the worst class leveling wise even in vanilla when wand spec was the way to do it..

User Info: WoodenRook

WoodenRook
4 months ago#40
Surrender to Madness every pull.
Currently Playing: Zelda, Breath of the Wild (Master Mode)
Thoughts so Far: Amazing game, playing Master Mode now.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. New to the game - what is the absolute worst, lowest tier class?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived