• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Can you log on the companion app?
Nomadic View 5 years ago#1
It keeps telling me "cannot login to trial account".

I do not, nor have I ever, had a trial account. Anyone else getting this message?
{}\\{}(o){}\\//{}//=\\{})){}(< \\//{}{{-{}//\\{}
{}xxxxxxxx{};;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;>
(message deleted)
Kraide 5 years ago#3
I have never had that message before, but just in case it was a recent thing I just tried logging on now. Went through fine. I didn't have anything to update, though, since my missions were in progress so I can't confirm that everything is interacting correctly... however, as you didn't seem to make it that far, I would have to assume your issue is not universal, unless it was for a certain short time frame that has passed. I would say try again now, and if you are still having the issue, perhaps contact Blizz support and see if there is some account-specific issue blocking it from functioning properly.
Trikor 5 years ago#4
I got this message when I ran out of game time. Double check you have time?
Im better than any competitor ready to sever the head of a meddler deadlier than ever this **** is inevitable
c0sa n0stra 5 years ago#5
Trikor posted...
I got this message when I ran out of game time. Double check you have time?

This.
DurtyGambino 5 years ago#6
When it gets to that screen instead of clicking logon click the character button. That's how I have to connect. Prob a bug they have to fix but clicking the character button works fine for me.
Gamertag: Innovator
PSN: DurtyGambino
Nightbird_X 5 years ago#7
You become a trail account when your subscription runs out, you broke pleb
CM Punk - BEST IN THE WORLD! -- http://i.imgur.com/SEj3OoR.gif
PSN: Butt_Spawn --- BT: Buttspawn#1880
DartDragoon 5 years ago#8
I have a LOT of trouble to log in. It work for a few hours, then I start getting UNABLE TO CONNECT error messages until Iog back in manually... but the thign is that it aks for my authenticator code EVERY SINGLE TIME. Goddamnit blizzard, I don't have my authenticator on me 24/24h and especially not on the ****ter at work.
PSN: AstroZombie29
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV, Monster Hunter Stories 2, Blasphemous
Ogurisama 5 years ago#9
I have had the error saying unable to connect, then i just select the character tab and get in.
http://cdn-android.apptap.com/img/870/mobi.colortrilogy.bitlink/267135850.png
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/10/5/uv4r7nGyrE6ylt2lHGWpiQ2.gif
LightHawKnight 5 years ago#10
Ogurisama posted...
I have had the error saying unable to connect, then i just select the character tab and get in.

That error stopped happening yesterday for me, but for the past week that was what I had to do.
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Can you log on the companion app?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A