• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. How often do world quests spawn?

User Info: zelos71

zelos71
3 years ago#1
I've been sitting in Dalaran for quite some while now without anything to do and there's not a single world quest left. Don't need anything from heroics, ID on every mythic dungeon, Suramar completed as far as possible, all treasures collected and rares killed... so basically I'm just waiting for world quests to spawn.

I have seen some of the PvP ones spawn at the same time and the PvE ones at another. I always seem to have more PvP quests than PvE. Does anyone know the schedule for these?

User Info: pipituga

pipituga
3 years ago#2
Go outside and get a life maybe? Seems you played to much within a week time
The test of tolerance comes when we are in a majority, The test of courage comes when we are in a minority.
PSN: Curapica-San

User Info: Chargrilled

Chargrilled
3 years ago#3
you do seem to have played an awful lot
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!

User Info: MrXGamer

MrXGamer
3 years ago#4
LOL! I guess it's time for you to level alts if you want to keep no lifing the game.
Now Playing (and for the next 50 years): Path of Exile!
Asus Z77 Sabertooth | i7 3770k | EVGA GTX 680 4GB | Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 1600MHz | Win 10 Pro

User Info: Perascamin

Perascamin
3 years ago#5
Dude it's been out for like...5 days
I've grown.

User Info: Aceron

Aceron
3 years ago#6
Have you done every quest in every zone? finishing side quest hubs in various zones will unlock more spawn points for world quests.
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL

User Info: zelos71

zelos71
3 years ago#7
Aceron posted...
Have you done every quest in every zone? finishing side quest hubs in various zones will unlock more spawn points for world quests.

Of course. As I said, I completed everything there is to do in the Broken Isles.

And yeah, I have a lot of playtime. About 3.5 days since it came out to be exact. Don't see anything wrong with that since I'll be going back to playing casual now.

User Info: pipituga

pipituga
3 years ago#8
zelos71 posted...
Aceron posted...

Of course. As I said, I completed everything there is to do in the Broken Isles.

And yeah, I have a lot of playtime. About 3.5 days since it came out to be exact. Don't see anything wrong with that since I'll be going back to playing casual now.

You say you don't see a problem with that, yet here you are crying there isn't anything to do :/
The test of tolerance comes when we are in a majority, The test of courage comes when we are in a minority.
PSN: Curapica-San

User Info: bstbll

bstbll
3 years ago#9
zelos71 posted...
Aceron posted...

That seems incorrect.
So basically communists are druids. -Gestapoid

User Info: shipwreckers

shipwreckers
3 years ago#10
You can always run through legacy raids to unlock transmogs while you pass the time. It'll get you a few thousand gold as well.
Money is overrated...
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. How often do world quests spawn?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers