• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. How to recover a really old account if I don't remember the login name to it?

User Info: Xixil

Xixil
7 years ago#1
So, I have a really, really old account (vanilla) that I don't remember the email it's associated with or the login name (this was before the battle.net merger) that I'd like to now link to my current account.

What I do know is: The name and address associated with it, probably the answers to the security questions, and the original password.

Is there a way I can recover it with just this info?

User Info: LinkofHyrule991

LinkofHyrule991
7 years ago#2
If you open a ticket about it or call them maybe.
They'll probably want you to send them a scan of your ID card/driver's license to confirm you're actually the person who's name is on it.
3DS FC: 4468-1483-7254
I don't remember Redd White changing his name to Bandit Keith. Not even in America.-Aceburner

User Info: Amakusa

Amakusa
7 years ago#3
Dig up the CD key and call Blizzard.
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.

User Info: toolittletime

toolittletime
7 years ago#4
They should be able to help you with the information you have, shouldn't need the cd key.
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it lives its whole life believing it's stupid. Albert Einstein

User Info: steker16

steker16
7 years ago#5
i had this problem about a month ago when i started playing again, i had no idea what the email/password i had was. i sent a ticket through the website on another account and gave them as much information as i could.

name
server i played on
character names/classes and approximate levels
last 4 digits of a credit card that was used to pay for the account at one point

i got a replay like a day later, with the email and a link to reset the password
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. How to recover a really old account if I don't remember the login name to it?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A