• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Is there a Mailbox in the Death Knight quest area? Trying to send some heirloom

User Info: DeathDealerKS

DeathDealerKS
10 years ago#1
First time I've really messed with one. Is there a mailbox in the Death Knight starting area?
Kratos is neither a good guy or bad guy, he is a bad ass. He can do whatever the hell he wants
Have:360,PS3,QUAD-CORE GTX 260 PC,XPS 1330,Ipod Touch

User Info: LinkofHyrule991

LinkofHyrule991
10 years ago#2
yes, There's a quest that starts from it too so you'll find it easily
I don't remember Redd White changing his name to Bandit Keith. Not even in America.-Aceburner
You've lost the game. -Near

User Info: DeathDealerKS

DeathDealerKS
10 years ago#3
where can I go to track it down early and put on the heirlooms to not skip the xp?
Kratos is neither a good guy or bad guy, he is a bad ass. He can do whatever the hell he wants
Have:360,PS3,QUAD-CORE GTX 260 PC,XPS 1330,Ipod Touch

User Info: Constable_Odo

Constable_Odo
10 years ago#4
You'll find the mailbox about 4-5 quests in, in the village.
*16-Bit December* Currently playing: Illusion of Gaia, Up Next: Mega Man X
Completed Chrono Trigger, Gunstar Heroes, Star Fox, Super Mario World, Sunset Riders

User Info: Wilda7

Wilda7
10 years ago#5
There will be a farmhouse, with a mailbox out front. Not hard to find, it has a quest-letter sitting on top.
Steam ID: wildawgj
Collector of Parasite hats

User Info: LinkofHyrule991

LinkofHyrule991
10 years ago#6
You'll find it as soon as it's possible to get to
I don't remember Redd White changing his name to Bandit Keith. Not even in America.-Aceburner
You've lost the game. -Near
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Is there a Mailbox in the Death Knight quest area? Trying to send some heirloom
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A