Want to RP, but can't come up with a backstory? Let moon do it for you!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Want to RP, but can't come up with a backstory? Let moon do it for you!

User Info: mooninomics

mooninomics
7 years ago#101
Acamio

Acamio was always a strange child. When he was born, he could not blink. He did not even have eyelids. He could only stare. He eventually learned how to sleep with his eyes open. The other children used to make fun of him for his disability. "Fatty No-Lids" they'd call him, as he was quite a porky child as well. They would tease him and he would have to see every second of it, because he had no eyelids to cover his eyes with. The constant taunting that he was given eventually got to his parents. His father took his own life, as he thought it better to die than to be known as the father of "That No-Lidded Freaky Lookin' Fat Kid". His mother died soon after from the grief. Orphaned, Acamio could hardly even cry due to his lack of eyelids and he eventually found his way to the Church of Light. The priests and paladins of the church did not cover their eyes from Acamio or try to burn him like the other citizens had. For the first time in his life, he felt accepted. He took to his new "family" and became a devoted member of the church. He soon grew into a strong and righteous bringer of retribution and protector of the weak. He realized that his never-closing eyes were a gift rather than a curse. He would be ever-vigilant and become the all-seeing eyes of justice. Now known as "Acamio the All-Seer", he does what the Light wills.

Aquyiana

"Stay a while and listen!" shouted Archdruid McCheese. "The dreaded demon-lord Hamb'Urglar has stolen precious Kaldorei artifacts! Are you a bad enough druid to recover them?" "Why, yes I am." replied Aquyiana, who was a cat at the time. "I will leave immediately!" and then she began to prowl away. While stalking through Felwood toward the demon-lord, she met The Grim Mace. "Halt! Who stalkith through thine master's corrupted forest!?" bellowed the warrior. "It is I, Aquyiana!" replied Aquyiana. "RAWERG!" re-replied The Grim Mace as he charged the talking cat, mace in hand. With a swift rake of her claws, Aquyiana disemboweled The Grim Mace and began to feast on his liver. She decided to press on. It wasn't long before Aquyiana could sense she was being followed. A grim and steadfast shadow loomed above her. She quickly looked up to see the dreaded demon Bir'Dee! With a screech, Bir'Dee swooped down and was met with a powerful blast of Aquyiana's moonfire, and she was no more. finally reaching Hamb'Urglar's lair, Aquyiana made a mad dash for the artifacts! After ripping out Hamb'Urglar's throat, she watched as the demon-lord was adressed by a disembodied voice. "You have failed me, Hamb'Urglar! Your punishment shall be severe!" it shouted. "No... *cough*.... Ronaldgeras! Give... *cough* me another *cough* chance!" Aquyiana left before the dark clown turned his attention to her. Returning to Archdruid McCheese with the artifacts, she was treated to a rare treasure: A 50-piece box of McKaldorei brand McChunklets.
^ You can't un-read it.
<Obvious Troll> is Obvious! - Gamefaqs Troll Raid 2010 - Trollinomics

User Info: GreatDrake

GreatDrake
7 years ago#102
Aquyiana

"Stay a while and listen!" shouted Archdruid McCheese. "The dreaded demon-lord Hamb'Urglar has stolen precious Kaldorei artifacts! Are you a bad enough druid to recover them?" "Why, yes I am." replied Aquyiana, who was a cat at the time. "I will leave immediately!" and then she began to prowl away. While stalking through Felwood toward the demon-lord, she met The Grim Mace. "Halt! Who stalkith through thine master's corrupted forest!?" bellowed the warrior. "It is I, Aquyiana!" replied Aquyiana. "RAWERG!" re-replied The Grim Mace as he charged the talking cat, mace in hand. With a swift rake of her claws, Aquyiana disemboweled The Grim Mace and began to feast on his liver. She decided to press on. It wasn't long before Aquyiana could sense she was being followed. A grim and steadfast shadow loomed above her. She quickly looked up to see the dreaded demon Bir'Dee! With a screech, Bir'Dee swooped down and was met with a powerful blast of Aquyiana's moonfire, and she was no more. finally reaching Hamb'Urglar's lair, Aquyiana made a mad dash for the artifacts! After ripping out Hamb'Urglar's throat, she watched as the demon-lord was adressed by a disembodied voice. "You have failed me, Hamb'Urglar! Your punishment shall be severe!" it shouted. "No... *cough*.... Ronaldgeras! Give... *cough* me another *cough* chance!" Aquyiana left before the dark clown turned his attention to her. Returning to Archdruid McCheese with the artifacts, she was treated to a rare treasure: A 50-piece box of McKaldorei brand McChunklets.

lol
Are those who get attacked by fire specced gnome mages suffering small arms fire?
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1917993

User Info: ArtosRC

ArtosRC
7 years ago#103
"Acamio was always a strange child. When he was born, he could not blink. He did not even have eyelids. He could only stare."

...What.

"His father took his own life, as he thought it better to die than to be known as the father of 'That No-Lidded Freaky Lookin' Fat Kid.'"

The.

"Acamio could hardly even cry due to his lack of eyelids"

Hell.

"He would be ever-vigilant and become the all-seeing eyes of justice. Now known as 'Acamio the All-Seer', he does what the Light wills."

Wait, I like this. It's like I'm Brock, but the opposite. Kind of. I think.

This is fact and cannot be disputed.

User Info: Brave_Vesperia

Brave_Vesperia
7 years ago#104
Zephiel,Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Destromath&cn=Zephiel
Go Canucks Go

User Info: VenomousX

VenomousX
7 years ago#105
Looks like you missed me on page 3.. I'll just copy paste it for you.

"http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hydraxis&cn=Kysska

Also, If needed, I have this pet: http://www.wow-petopia.com/html/skins/skin_direwolfskinbluebrown.html

I'd like a story that shows a deep bond/connection with my wolf, other than that do what you wish :)"
PSN: Textured_Llama

mooninomics
7 years ago#106
Looks like you missed me on page 3.. I'll just copy paste it for you.

"http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hydraxis&cn=Kysska

Also, If needed, I have this pet: http://www.wow-petopia.com/html/skins/skin_direwolfskinbluebrown.html

I'd like a story that shows a deep bond/connection with my wolf, other than that do what you wish :)"

I haven't gotten to you yet. You'll be right behind Kthulhu and right before Azuril. :P

So expect it later tonight.
^ You can't un-read it.

mooninomics
7 years ago#107
Kthulhu

In life, Kthulhu was a devoted priest of the Light. In death, his faith became twisted and perverse. Shunning the Light in it's entirety, he turned to darker, more evil magics and consorting with demons. What was it going to do, corrupt his rotting flesh and chill his coagulated blood? Convinced that power was to be obtained at any cost, he began his training in the arts of warlockery. Despite this lust for power, he had a passion in life that carried over into his undeath. A love of shoes. That's right. Kthulhu was a shoe-fiend. He collected shoes day and night, even performing unspeakable acts to obtain them. It became a full-blown obsession in the years before his death. When the Scourge came and sacked Lordaeron and the citizens were fleeing, Kthulhu ran back for his shoe collection. He met his end in his shoe-cellar, stricken down by Frostmourne itself. Because Arthas also loved shoes, he did not consume the soul of Kthulhu, but rather raised him as a mighty cobbler of the Scourge. When Kthulhu re-gained his free will, he raced to his shoe cellar to find that all his shoes had been taken by Arthas. Kthulhu swore revenge, one step at a time. His foes must not only be wary of their souls, but of their soles as well.

Kysska

"I am the greatest hunter in all of Azeroth!" whispered Kysska. Her beloved pet wolf, Thurgood, howled in delight. He loved to hear her secrets. The two shared a deep bond, often hunting and traveling together. One afternoon in the jungles of Stranglethorn Vale, a tiger sprung out of a tree and pounced on Thurgood! Unaware of what was going on, Kysska walked on. Thurgood and the tiger fought, but in the end, Thurgood prevailed. Hooray Thurgood! He dashed back to Kysska, who now saw the wolf's wounds. "Oh no! You've been injured, Thurgood!" she said. Thurgood looked at her, unamused. "Well, let's get you patched up!", and she began to mend his injuries. Just then, a panther jumped out of a tree and struck Kysska unconscious! Thurgood, still badly injured and worn-out from his earlier dash, could only limp behind the beastly panther as it dragged Kysska through the jungle and eventually up a tree. It was up to Thurgood to save her! Jumping into the tree, he surprised the panther and knocked it off a branch into the raging river below. In his attempt to help Kysska down, he accidentally nudged her a little too hard and she hit the ground with a thud. This caused her to regain consciousness. The panther, beaten and angry, bursted out of the water and tried to pounce on Kysska one final time. Thurgood dropped out of the tree and slammed into the panther, severing its spine and snapping its neck. Thurgood howled in triumph, and Kysska was grateful. "Let's go home, Thurgood. I have a special treat for you."

Azuril

"Let's go, Azuril! We'll miss the zeppelin, mon!" spoke Zalazul, Azuril's trusty troll companion. "You know, you gonna be da first blood elf ta eva be inducted inta the Aquatic Troll Task Force." Azuril still couldn't believe it. "It's such an honor to join such a time-honored and utterly lethal strike force." replied Azuril. "Well mon, I have ta be honest wit'cha. Ya really only gettin' inducted because Vol'Jin said we be needin' a warlock, mon. He also say da we need an elf to keep relations up, mon." Azuril was devastated. "You mean.... I'm not being inducted because of my warlock abilities? I'm only here because I'm the organization's token elf? And just a token warlock?" "I'm sorry ya had to find out like dis, mon, but it jus' didn't seem right ta lie about it." replied a genuine Zalazul. "Oh well, at least I'll be part of the Aquatic Troll Task Force! What an honor!" spoke a once-again chipper Azuril. "Dat's da spirit, mon. Dat's da spirit..."
^ You can't un-read it.

User Info: ZombieMadcow

ZombieMadcow
7 years ago#108
that's awesome

keep em comin
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&cn=Suleiman
FURTHER AFFIANT SAITH NAUGHT

User Info: VenomousX

VenomousX
7 years ago#109
Lol! a tree climbing wolf xD thanks for the story :)
PSN: Textured_Llama

User Info: ZombieMadcow

ZombieMadcow
7 years ago#110
i'm still waiting for someone to be the strong silent type... with quadruplegia
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&cn=Suleiman
FURTHER AFFIANT SAITH NAUGHT
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Want to RP, but can't come up with a backstory? Let moon do it for you!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived