• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. At what level can I get a gorilla?

User Info: brkorth99

brkorth99
12 years ago#11
Are they a good pet to have for PvP? Are they better than cats?

User Info: shadowkaizen

shadowkaizen
12 years ago#12
the beasts differ in several areas that you need to look at..

Cats are singular target DPS masters, (at least they were) they can put out quite a bit of damage to a single target helping you take down stronger enemies faster.

The Gorilla is an AOE master and can allow you to target and hold several mobs at once while you god volley (AKA: Volley shot) them down to nothing.

The Gorilla helps with leveling quite a bit. For the stronger singular boss type monsters use your cat.

However this is all up to you since now most pets can be viable for most things. Choose what you like best.
Them: Shadow what? Me: Shadowkaizen..you will find out what it means soon enough..

shadowkaizen
12 years ago#13
Cats would be better in PVP than a Gorilla. Just keep one in your stable and you can switch out when you change you playing style. (PVP to PVE.)
Them: Shadow what? Me: Shadowkaizen..you will find out what it means soon enough..

brkorth99
12 years ago#14
Where do I get the food/fruit for my gorilla?

User Info: sefsefsefsef

sefsefsefsef
12 years ago#15
Where do I get the food/fruit for my gorilla?

Minor glyph of mend pet.
<preemptive> Don't blame me, I voted McCain </preemptive>

shadowkaizen
12 years ago#16
There are people who sell fruit at inns and there are food vendors of some kind in most cities. Major cities almost always have some kind of seller of this nature.

brkorth99
12 years ago#17
Thank you

shadowkaizen
12 years ago#18
Ahh and of course the glyph. If your not sure what he means the glyph will increase happiness slightly when you use your mend pet ability.

User Info: Amakusa

Amakusa
12 years ago#19
>>The only way to make your gorrila better than a cat is to name him "Grodd", but even that will only go so far.

I named my gorilla 'CrankyKong'
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.

User Info: Itachi62

Itachi62
12 years ago#20
Gorilladins can tank 10 mobs at once. And they can tank Gruul.
Grunt Zanjuu - Level 70 Troll Hunter (Server: Sentinels)
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. At what level can I get a gorilla?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A