• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. At what level can I get a gorilla?

User Info: brkorth99

brkorth99
12 years ago#1
I saw a level 37 with a gorilla, what level do I have to be to get one, and where do I get one? What are the benefits to having one? Is it better than my cat? I'm a level 32 hunter

User Info: Mr_Cheeze

Mr_Cheeze
12 years ago#2
http://petopia.brashendeavors.net/
Recent polls reveal that some people have never been polled. Until recently. -The late, great George Carlin. RIP

User Info: Demetricus

Demetricus
12 years ago#3
the above site will tell you but i think (cannot guarantee without checking) that the lowest is either level 32 or level 33near the beach in North East stranglethorn vale. They are tge Mistvale Gorilla and they are white with a pink face.
WOW EU Defias Brotherhood - 29 twink rogue, 70 lock, 70 hunter, 70 paladin
But, for how long.

brkorth99
12 years ago#4
Will they be better than my cat at this level?

User Info: spetznaso

spetznaso
12 years ago#5
for leveling, any tenacity pet will be better than your cat.

User Info: Anagram

Anagram
12 years ago#6
Gorillas are in no way better than cats, sorry. The only way to make your gorrila better than a cat is to name him "Grodd", but even that will only go so far.
Not changing this sig until I decide to change this sig.
Started: July 6, 2005

brkorth99
12 years ago#7
so, someone says they are better someone says they are worse. Which is true? That is my question

User Info: macdre13

macdre13
12 years ago#8
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: spetznaso

spetznaso
12 years ago#9
To tame a beast, it has to be your level or lower...

User Info: macdre13

macdre13
12 years ago#10
at lvl 33 i think since you can only tame animals close to your lvl and go to stranglethorn vale to get the white gorillas that are around 33 i tried getting one of the black ones that are lvl 38 and i couldn't because of the level difference.
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing"
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. At what level can I get a gorilla?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A