• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. /roar emote noises for each race.

User Info: VVoVV

VVoVV
12 years ago#1
So apparently each race has a noise in the sound files for /roar, they just haven't been implemented in the actual game yet. That said, please enjoy copying and pasting these scripts into your game:

/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\PlayerRoars\\CharacterRoarsDwarfFemale.wav")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\PlayerRoars\\CharacterRoarsDwarfMale.wav")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\PlayerRoars\\CharacterRoarsGnomeFemale.wav")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\PlayerRoars\\CharacterRoarsGnomeMale.wav")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\PlayerRoars\\CharacterRoarsHumanFemale.wav")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\PlayerRoars\\CharacterRoarsHumanMale.wav")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\PlayerRoars\\CharacterRoarsNightElfFemale.wav")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\PlayerRoars\\CharacterRoarsNightElfMale.wav")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\PlayerRoars\\CharacterRoarsOrcFemale.wav")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\PlayerRoars\\CharacterRoarsOrcMale.wav")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\PlayerRoars\\CharacterRoarsTaurenFemale.wav")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\PlayerRoars\\CharacterRoarsTaurenMale.wav")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\PlayerRoars\\CharacterRoarsTrollFemale.wav")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\PlayerRoars\\CharacterRoarsTrollMale.wav")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\PlayerRoars\\CharacterRoarsUndeadFemale.wav")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\PlayerRoars\\CharacterRoarsUndeadMale.wav")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\BloodElf\\BloodElfFemaleRoar01.wav")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\BloodElf\\BloodElfMaleRoar01.wav")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\Draenei\\DraeneiFemaleRoar01.wav")
/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\Draenei\\DraeneiMaleRoar01.wav")

The draenei male one had me loling, and the draenei and blood elf female ones seem more like /charge emotes.
"I like (Guitar Hero) because my friend's kids like it... and I like what kids like." -Steve Jones of "The Sex Pistols"

User Info: BishtrainerTai

BishtrainerTai
12 years ago#2
Wow, thats cool!
|B|I|L|L|Y|C|O|E|N|...my anti-drug.

User Info: BishtrainerTai

BishtrainerTai
12 years ago#3
Male Gnome - Ninja flipping out
Female Human - Childbirth

Yah, these would be annoying to spam.
|B|I|L|L|Y|C|O|E|N|...my anti-drug.

User Info: blackmage069

blackmage069
12 years ago#4
lol
Kaylee I need you to get the kid who's taking a dirt nap with Baby Jesus, we need a hood ornament

User Info: Hydra_Kirby

Hydra_Kirby
12 years ago#5
Lmao. Awesome.
"FF :O I'm a chubby chaser, wanna hook up?" - Nikedawg08.

User Info: cyborg99sreturn

cyborg99sreturn
12 years ago#6
Tag.
---
The metal blinds the eye of yet another lost existence...
"I like to listen to power metal while I AoE grind. It makes me feel like a badass."

User Info: HYPHYSAURUSrex

HYPHYSAURUSrex
12 years ago#7
Where would you put these into?
A California bear all up in your air, while I'm playing with your hair.

User Info: puffsucky

puffsucky
12 years ago#8
tag

User Info: Nikedawg08

Nikedawg08
12 years ago#9
Wow, those are fun to use... shame nobody else can hear them :'c they should put them in!!!
I want to love Jesus so hard that he weeps. I want to splash my sins all over his muscular body.
I want his salvation inside me.

User Info: Schmendrake

Schmendrake
12 years ago#10
tag
Your ideas are illogical and would cause mass failure
-Doylin
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. /roar emote noises for each race.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A