• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Travel from the Barrens/Orgrimmar to Thunder Bluff

User Info: ballaboi222

ballaboi222
13 years ago#1
I need to complete a few quests from the Barrens in Thunder Bluff, and I don't have the flight plan? How do I get there?

User Info: Kitsune808

Kitsune808
13 years ago#2
Zeplinn?

User Info: Marthswordsman4

Marthswordsman4
13 years ago#3
You could fly back to Orgrimmar, do the Lunar Festival quest, use the invitation, then wait 10 mins to use it to get to Thunder Bluff

User Info: MammaryCannons

MammaryCannons
13 years ago#4
Start at the crossroads, then follow the road south. After a short while the road will split off, with one continuing south and the other heading west. The west road will lead to Camp Taurjo, which sits at the mouth of the entrance to Mulgore, where Thunderbluff is. It should be easy after that.

Avoid heading too far south, as the monsters there are around level 20+. If you're a little lower in levels you may find yourself quickly squished.

User Info: Chunky Lee

Chunky Lee
13 years ago#5
Ask a mage to port you, or just run the way:

West of Razor Hill to The Crossroads, South of The Crossroads to Camp Taurajo, West of Camp Taurajo to Thunder Bluff.

Be sure to pick up the flight paths on your way.
Currently playing: Dragon's Dogma, PSN: DudeAbides37, Pawn: Bucky
& Mass Effect Legendary Edition, currently on ME3
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Travel from the Barrens/Orgrimmar to Thunder Bluff
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A