• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Sunshine
  3. Perhaps the greatest game of all time

User Info: perfectlydark1

perfectlydark1
4 months ago#11
I love Sunshine but it has many flaws. I love the controls, they are fluid and effective- Fludd feels like a natural extension of Mario's abilities to me, even if they do just partly replace his athletics from 64.
Too little variation between shine objectives, a few terrible areas like pachinko, easy and underwhelming final level and generally you can tell it needed longer in development to polish the experience.
However I love the exploration on Noki Bay, traversing the goop on pianta village, and figuring out how to get through hotel delphino.
I like the soundtrack too, for the most part, and I love the theme - I think Nintendo did a great job of creating a variety of areas made entirely of "water levels".
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: AstroFlex99

AstroFlex99
2 weeks ago#14
I don't know mario has had many greatest games of all time, it's just a testament to how great the plumber is.
For me it was Tuesday.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Sunshine
  3. Perhaps the greatest game of all time
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A