• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Sunshine
  3. Great game, bad camera

User Info: grynch1984

grynch1984
8 years ago#1
I'm not ashamed to admit that SMS is my favorite of the Mario series. Not saying it's the best, but it's my personal favorite to play. That said, what is your biggest moment of frustration that was caused by a shifty camera? Mine would have to be the runaway ferris wheel in Pinna Park. When I get to the climbing section behind the ferris wheel, the camera really starts doing what it wants to, which is usually the exact opposite of what I need it to do. I've never had more moments where my vision is restricted to that tiny circle due to the camera being "behind a wall" than I have with this particular section of the game right here. What about you? We all know how bad the camera can be at times.
You are now aware of your breathing pattern. Breathe in...breathe out...
Whatever happened to alxbly? Still out there, man?

User Info: APlusle

APlusle
8 years ago#2
That's the only part of the game where I've found the camera to be truly terrible, and I usually bypass that section by jumping off the grating after the Pirate Ships; if I have a problem with the camera outside of that area it won't last long and won't hinder me much.

SMS is my favorite Mario, too, BTW.
'Official' Plusle of the SSBU board. Also, creator of that thing down in the line under this.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997828-paper-mario/57781633

User Info: Deletron

Deletron
8 years ago#3
Yeah, the camera in that section has led me to a few bouts of thumping my controller in rage. Good thing it's so sturdy!
Rocking the Higgs Boson.

User Info: SonicFan188

SonicFan188
8 years ago#4
This game's camera is 100x times better than Galaxy's. The purple coins missions were a b**** just because of that game's crappy camera.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Sunshine
  3. Great game, bad camera
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A