• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. 1080: Avalanche
  3. Anyone still playing this game?

User Info: Buddios

Buddios
5 years ago#1
Best snowboarding game across any platform in my opinion.
I shall humbly serve Gheb...

User Info: HerPanda

HerPanda
5 years ago#2
I'm looking for a snowboarding game. It's either this or SSX 3 (or both, they're cheap enough). I heard SSX 3 is open world though, so I'm leaning towards that...

User Info: SpyDRfreeK

SpyDRfreeK
5 years ago#3
HerPanda posted...
I'm looking for a snowboarding game. It's either this or SSX 3 (or both, they're cheap enough). I heard SSX 3 is open world though, so I'm leaning towards that...

SSX3 is so much ridiculously better it's not even funny. This game is pretty bad. Kinda fun, but pretty bad.
I wasn't expecting to find an active topic on this board
Users who like pie: 81.5 Who shot Snot?
Last movie watched: The Avengers, 8.5/10

User Info: flipwits

flipwits
5 years ago#4
HerPanda posted...

If you have a 360, I'd really recommend Amped 3. I love how its gameplay falls between realistic and arcadey, and it's definitely one of the most stylized snowboarding games out there. Its soundtrack is amazing too and it has a great sense of humor that reminds me a lot of late night Adult Swim shows.
Ska Punk's Not Dead!

User Info: Buddios

Buddios
5 years ago#5
Definitely give this game a go if you ever give the chance. It's my all-time favorite sports game next to Goofy Skateboarding on the PC. Now THAT is a game worth discussing...
I shall humbly serve Gheb...
  1. Boards
  2. 1080: Avalanche
  3. Anyone still playing this game?
  • Topic Archived