• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. 1080: Avalanche
  3. Probably one of my favourite games.

User Info: PJ09

PJ09
9 years ago#11
Starfox Adventures is a Great game Imo.

User Info: NAU_Trackrunner

NAU_Trackrunner
9 years ago#12
I need to get it then.

So who's your favourite character in this game?
Cain is for Charlie and Delta is for Cain.

User Info: can_of_potatoes

can_of_potatoes
9 years ago#13
This game was fun
(un)Official arsonist of Zelda Wii (working title) and Supreme Robot Ninja for Life of CE
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=558209

User Info: PJ09

PJ09
9 years ago#14
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: itslike

itslike
9 years ago#15
What have we here, some folks reminiscing about the GameCube?

Anyone here play Ikaruga?
Disavow Your God
Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.

User Info: soccaprodi

soccaprodi
9 years ago#16
I just bought this this weekend and as long as you don't compare it to SSX3 (one of my favorite games period, regardless of genre. That game was snowboarding perfection), it's entertaining enough. One just feels a lot more limited in 2-3 minute runs instead of an entire mountain you can free ride at your leisure. For $5 though? Definitely fills my current craving for powder.

As for Gamecube games everyone should buy, damn, I have a LOT of them. Some of my all-time favorites are Gamecube actually. I'll just throw out a few for starters and give me a holler if you've heard of them or want me to explain them:

Gotcha Force: Just go out and get this now. It may be easy and pretty childish but there is nothing else like it, and my playtime is easily +100 hours.

Skies of Arcadia: While not my favorite RPG, that goes to Chrono Trigger, it's incredibly unique with a great feel to it. Who wouldn't wanna put down their college textbooks and become an air pirate?

Prince of Persia Trilogy: I'm a platforming guy at heart, and there's no doubt about it, PoP is simply the best 3D platforming experience. The next game gives it a serious run for its money though.

Mario Sunshine: It gets a lot of bad raps, but asides from the relative shortness, slight easiness, and limited levels (in number, certainly not in fun and exploration) I find it to be simply amazing. Nostalgianess or not I always have SO MUCH more fun playing this than Mario 64.

Custom Robo: Like Gotcha Force this is a MUST-GET for the Gamecube. Go. Now. Buy it.
Nonsense, Arthur. There's no problem that excessive force can't cure. Just ask Mother Theresa. -The Tick

User Info: GameCuber18

GameCuber18
9 years ago#17
I just popped 1080º Avalanche into my Cube today. This game is so awesome. I was inspired to play the N64 game on my Wii last week after watching snowboarding during the Olympics, but Avalanche is a lot better. They really need to make Wave Race and 1080º games on Wii. Balance board snowboarding like in Wii Fit, but much more comprehensive, and it would probably need to use the remote for tricks and such. Wave race could use remote steering just like Mario Kart, and both games would need online play. Make it happen Nintendo!
Chicago Bulls: 30-27 .526 | 2nd in Central
Last Game: Pacers 110 Bulls 120 | Next Game: Bulls vs. Trail Blazers on Friday 7:00
  1. Boards
  2. 1080: Avalanche
  3. Probably one of my favourite games.
  • Topic Archived