• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Armored Core 3
  3. What set up did you use to get the RMR-ICICLE in Defend Personnel Convoy?

User Info: ArmoredCore55

ArmoredCore55
9 months ago#1
I used:

Head: CHD-07-VEN
Core: CCL-OI-NER
Arms: MAL-GALE
Legs: MLF-MX/KNOT
Booster: MBT-NI/MARE
FCS: VREX-ST-12 (that was one of the more cheaper ones I could afford at the time)
Generator: CGP-ROZ
Radiator: RIX-CR10
Inside: MWI-DD/10
Extension: MWEM-A/50
Back Unit R: MWC-LQ/35
Back Unit L: None
Arm Unit R: CWG-MG-500
Arm Unit L: CLB-LS-2551

It was one of the more easy way to get the part for me with this set up before I beated the game. The decoys can come in handy at the start. The laser cannon also has a good amount of ammo to kill these targets in one hit. How about you guys?

User Info: Subxero7

Subxero7
9 months ago#2
I just used the machine gun with 1k rounds as I wasn't sure what the enemies would be like and how many. Then just a typical biped build nothing special. It was pretty easy especially once you get in a grove of catching them in the tunnels. If I were to do it again i'd probably use a the laser rifle to save some credits from ammo use.

User Info: AtmosOmega

AtmosOmega
8 months ago#3
XCW-90, Deeks, and 002 EOs once the XCW-90 was out of ammo.
MG-500 is probably easier, but I prefer the superb accuracy of the laser rifle.
If you don't like a gaming company's business practices don't buy that company's games. Grow a spine and be responsible. Everything else is just hollow whining.
  1. Boards
  2. Armored Core 3
  3. What set up did you use to get the RMR-ICICLE in Defend Personnel Convoy?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A