• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Armored Core 3
  3. Armored Core Survival

User Info: VARidley

VARidley
3 years ago#11
I read that there's some third party brand controllers that allow you to either map keys including sticks vs arrows, or use the sticks as arrows instead. Someone was all excited that they could play AC2 with the analog sticks.
Forthright: Raven, these games are over. Your interference is but that of a harmless insect. What effort you give could not possibly end my revolution...

User Info: Liberator_2033

Liberator_2033
3 years ago#12
You know, it's good to know that AC2 doesn't work with the analog sticks. Not that it changes how much I want it, but I guess it's better to have my moment of surprise now rather than when I first start playing the game.
"Life is a burden. Trust me. I've died enough to know." - The Liberator

VARidley
3 years ago#13
You mean you didn't know that one?

I knew the PS1 games would be arrows only when AC2 was. But still, by AC2, analog sticks had been around for a while. I'm surprised it's not a function in the second game. I mean, we can even use the push button function of the sticks in that game for extension parts and all. But not for moving? Well that's sure insulting.
Forthright: Raven, these games are over. Your interference is but that of a harmless insect. What effort you give could not possibly end my revolution...

Liberator_2033
3 years ago#14
Yeah I'm already expecting to have to use the arrow keys. It's probably a good thing though considering how messed up my left analog stick is. It sticks in whichever direction you leave it, which is quite a hindrance.

VARidley
3 years ago#15
That used to happen toe sometimes, but then I realized it was pulled out. When I pushed it back deep into the controller, it rolled smoother and didn't stick anymore.

Liberator_2033
3 years ago#16
Yeah that doesn't matter for me. I'm using my original PS2 controller from when I was four years old. That makes the controller about fourteen years old. In my younger years, like most kids, I didn't realize the necessity of properly taking care of things (like a certain see blue see-thru controller I've had since I was four). It been dropped, kicked, thrown, and stolen by the dog a couple times. Oh, and of course, once upon a time, when we had cats, it was played with by non-humans. The only saving that controller could get is from a licensed controller mechanic! The very idea of such a profession is utterly ridiculous! It doesn't exist! My controller is totally screwed!!!!!!!!........ and it's because of that BLUE BASTARD! (Pardon the Oddworld: Abe's Exodus reference that just popped into my head and made it on to this post).

VARidley
3 years ago#17
Lol I didn't get the reference anyway, I would have thought you just meant it casually if you hadn't explained it XD

Liberator_2033
3 years ago#18
Yeah when I said "my controller is totally screwed" I thought about Director Phleg giving his speech about his business being destroyed (a major bad guy in the game) by the "renegade terrorist" Abe (which is you, and you're not a terrorist, you're a freedom fighter). Phleg says "I am TOTALLY screwed! And it's all because of that blue bastard!".

Ugh... look at me draging this out. I'm sure you get it by now.
  1. Boards
  2. Armored Core 3
  3. Armored Core Survival
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A