• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Armored Core 3
  3. My personal control scheme doesn't let me drop weapons. How screwed am I?

User Info: Liberator_2033

Liberator_2033
3 years ago#41
You could always Google it. Or maybe see if From Software made one.
"Life is a burden. Trust me. I've died enough to know." - The Liberator

User Info: VARidley

VARidley
3 years ago#42
There's none :(

But I have an idea.

1. get a PS2 emulator.
2. Play AC2:AA on it.
3. Use emulator programming to remove the foreground labels and sprites.
4. Screenshot the background in several places.
5. Print and laminate.
6. Whassup y'all :)
Forthright: Raven, these games are over. Your interference is but that of a harmless insect. What effort you give could not possibly end my revolution...

Liberator_2033
3 years ago#43
There ya' go! I don't know how to do any of that though, so I could not take up such a task...

User Info: VARidley

VARidley
3 years ago#44
With older emulators it's easy. Like SNES and Genesis. It might not be possible with PS2, but maybe it is. My only problem is that the map slants in all directions from the center depending on viewpoint, so it would be distorted.

I actually bought Master of Arena Japanese version by mistake the first time. So my PS2 couldn't play it. So I had to use an emulator and keyboard controls, and I gave up in less than an hour XD everything had a frame rate of like 8 and I don't know freakin' Chinese ._.
Forthright: Raven, these games are over. Your interference is but that of a harmless insect. What effort you give could not possibly end my revolution...

Liberator_2033
3 years ago#45
Yeah that's a sad problem.
  1. Boards
  2. Armored Core 3
  3. My personal control scheme doesn't let me drop weapons. How screwed am I?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A