• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Armored Core 3
  3. This game freakin' rocks :D

User Info: omega bahumat

omega bahumat
4 years ago#61
VARidley posted...
...I'm totally confused now ._. you're making Bahumat sound like some kind of political official

Nah.

He and I share similar political views and I've been pretty good about getting locals (irl people) to change to that viewpoint by being human and just talking to them. Lots of people of people simply lack information, education or are just generally confused about who or what will help them. What sets me apart is thst I try and find people that actually represent their view points, no matter what those views are, before I persuade them to my side.

Case in point: North Carolina and it's hb2 bathroom law. It was incredibly stupid for a number of reasons. Not the least of which is thst enforcing it requires giving the government an overwhelming reach into your privacy. I managed to get a number of die hard "red for life" types to concede this bill as stupid, inane and unfeasible. I'll leave it at that for now - suffice to say I don't believe in legislation out of fear.

User Info: VARidley

VARidley
4 years ago#62
I don't know what red for life means, but the bill pisses me off. Get this. A trans guy with female on his birth certificate goes into a girl's bathroom because the law says he has to. Little girl in there sees him and runs out screaming. Her outraged father, who happens to be a supporter of hb2, is about to punch the guy's lights out, when the guy whips out a copy of his birth certificate and shoves it in the father's face.

I'd love to be there to see the father turn red with embarrassment and renounce his previous "beliefs". If you even want to call them that lol
Forthright: Raven, these games are over. Your interference is but that of a harmless insect. What effort you give could not possibly end my revolution...

User Info: omega bahumat

omega bahumat
4 years ago#63
Red for life simply means they've been hardcore republicans their whole life.

The whole bill us just stupid on so many levels. There is also plenty of other, more important, things to focus on.
  1. Boards
  2. Armored Core 3
  3. This game freakin' rocks :D
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A