• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Armored Core 3
  3. How Many People Still Play AC3?

User Info: Liberator_2033

Liberator_2033
4 years ago#1
I'm just wondering, but how many people still play Armored Core 3? I just got back into playing it after several months. I've beaten the game, but need to obtain just a few more secret parts and OP-INTENSIFY functions. I'm 86% through the game currently and would like advice on a few of the most daunting tasks in this game.

Also I was thinking about making an in-depth FAQ on the game's weapons and extensions. This FAQ would include data and opinions on left, right, and back weapons, plus inside parts and extensions. A question I have about this is "would it be worth it?".

As well, is this one of the better games in the AC series? Or is it not as good as most of the others?

I know this is all pretty random, but obviously I can't bring the game's board back and make things sensible and consistent again.
"Life is a burden. Trust me. I've died enough to know." - The Liberator
  1. Boards
  2. Armored Core 3
  3. How Many People Still Play AC3?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A