• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
  3. What are good stats to have to win the Chao races and karate?

User Info: odaiba_memorial

odaiba_memorial
10 months ago#1
My first-generation Chao are both sitting at around 1600 in most stats, around level 80. They're really only struggling on the final levels of each race and in the final karate tournament.

Also, do Chao in the races get stronger as yours does? If so, does anyone know what their rate of growth is compared to player Chao?

Is it realistic to expect to win every race and tournament with first-generation Chao? I'm trying to get every emblem within a reasonable timeframe, and even using Tiny Chao Garden, the grind of raising Chao is really getting to me, even as someone who usually loves v-pets.

Thanks in advance.

User Info: sonichdghg

sonichdghg
4 months ago#2
The level of the computer chao is random and will change from race to race, level to level, if you understand what I mean. Winning with a first generation chao will be hard since their grades are low. I raised my chao's grades for 3 chao lives, then turned it into a chaos chao. It was a lengthy process, but when its stats were all lv. 99, I destroyed every race. This is what I suggest doing, but you can get their grades up by evolving them into a specific type. Neutral raises their stamina grade. Also look up the infinite drive and animal glitch if you don't know that already. I hope this answers your question.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
  3. What are good stats to have to win the Chao races and karate?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A