• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
  3. Why wont Sega just do what the fans want and give us a new sonic game with Chao!

User Info: Towelie1727

Towelie1727
1 year ago#1
Chao gardens were the thing that made this game so great and gave it so much replay value. Sega knows the fans want it back because they asked us in a twitter poll so why not do something with the data and give it to us now!
Don't forget to bring a towel!

User Info: SoroSuub1

SoroSuub1
1 year ago#2
Right now?

User Info: MintyDreams7

MintyDreams7
8 months ago#3
A new Sonic game that brings back the Chao Garden is my dream. 8D
-First things first, but not necessarily in that order.-

User Info: chrispkmnmaster

chrispkmnmaster
4 months ago#4
Same but my biggest dream is a remake or sequel of adventure 2 with the chao garden the same but better!
Top 10 Game Series: 1. Pokemon, 2. Zelda, 3. Sonic, 4. Mario, 5. Animal Crossing, 6. Fire Emblem, 7. Naruto Storm Series, 8. Kirby, 9. Smash Bros, 10. Xenoblade

User Info: chrispkmnmaster

chrispkmnmaster
3 months ago#5
To be honest, probably cuz they became stupid since adventure 2 battle. Seems every game since 2 battle was stupid or at least meh and coulda been much better besides like, generations both versions and unleashed 360/ps3 version, and both sonic colors versions, and sonic mania, and lost world.

My point being i guess they go back and forth between being stupid and smart, but they still aint smart enough to bring back the chao garden and remake the adventure games... how dumb!
Top 10 Game Series: 1. Pokemon, 2. Zelda, 3. Sonic, 4. Mario, 5. Animal Crossing, 6. Naruto Storm Series, 7. Fire Emblem, 8. Kirby, 9. Smash Bros, 10. Xenoblade
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: ScourgetheHedge

ScourgetheHedge
2 months ago#6
Hard agree, but only if it’s as good as it was in adventure 1 or 2, I don’t want something like the gba chao garden for example. Needs to be at least as fleshed out as the adventure games.

User Info: MintyDreams7

MintyDreams7
2 months ago#7
Yeah, I would be content with a Chao Garden on par with SA2's, but my biggest dream is for a Chao Garden that is greatly improved upon.
I'd love to see breeding expanded with more colour and pattern variants, and more options to customize our Chao (with both tiny animals and Black Market accessories!) would be fun. Gardens that are large and interestingly decorated like SA1's gardens would also be fantastic, and I'd really enjoy additional activities (games other than races and karate) to do with the Chao.

The Chao Garden always brings me back to SA2B even after I get every emblem and play every stage for the 200th time. I'm a fan of virtual pets and the chao are very effective playtime extenders for me, adding profound levels of replayability.

Gimme more Chao, Sega! XP
-First things first, but not necessarily in that order.-
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
  3. Why wont Sega just do what the fans want and give us a new sonic game with Chao!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A