• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
  3. How can I fix a crybaby chao?

User Info: gamerman57

gamerman57
2 years ago#1
So I loaded this game up again for the first time in almost four years. The chao I was working on getting all Ss (Its SSSSA...) has a Crybaby personality. How can I fix this? Will the personality change if it re-incarnates? Or should I just try to breed another?

Also, what happened to the Chao board?

User Info: -hotdogturtle--

-hotdogturtle--
2 years ago#2
The Chao board got deleted last month along with a few dozen social boards, in a big GameFAQs clean up to remove inactive boards. All of the archived topics got merged onto this board though (just not SCC's sticky topic, since it wasn't archived...)

As for the personality, I don't remember exactly, but the FAQs say that it can change randomly as the Chao ages. So you can let it grow for a while and see if it changes on its own.
Hey man, LlamaGuy did encrypt the passwords.
With what? ROT-13? -CJayC

gamerman57
2 years ago#3
Wow. Every topic except the most useful one? Oh well. Any way we might be able to get the topic back, or is it gone for good? I heard that you can get back to those boards with a direct link. Not sure if that is true or not, but it would be cool.

EDIT: Doesn't work.

Anyway, I'll try letting it grow for a bit. Maybe it will change when it evolves.

gamerman57
2 years ago#4
Bump. Haven't gotten around to trying to fix it.

Who wrote the sticky? Do they still come here? Maybe they still have it saved on their computer and they could post it again.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
  3. How can I fix a crybaby chao?
  • Topic Archived