Help with the upper clocktower

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Thief: Deadly Shadows
  3. Help with the upper clocktower

User Info: KungFuTomato

KungFuTomato
7 years ago#1
Made it down to the bottom section but need to get back up for some gold. How do I even get back up that thing?
KFT HAS SPOKEN. HAIL AND KILL
"I might buy a ticket just to beat some ass." -KFT

User Info: Tin_Star

Tin_Star
7 years ago#2
If you are talking about the gold that is sitting on the wall ledge as you climb down the tower or any of the chest that you may have missed you won't be able to get to them without going back to a saved part of the game or restarting the mission.
If its the gold on the wall ledge you will need to jump from the tower to the ledge to get it which is not an easy task but when done right you can land on the ledge and get the gold.

Tin Star

User Info: CrossLOPER

CrossLOPER
7 years ago#3
Oh. That. I remember playing this game six years ago and missing some loot at the top and having to restart. That was pretty frustrating.

Tin_Star
7 years ago#4
Its not to hard to get to that gold once you know how to do it,the trick is once you jump over to the tower you just need to move over to your right as far as you can get and climb up to the top then move down far enough and to the right to where your right hand is not holding on the tower and your head wont hit anything when you jump to the wall and then climb down the wall to the ledge and get the gold.

Tin Star

User Info: KungFuTomato

KungFuTomato
7 years ago#5
thanks for the help, ended up having to restart it after an hour or so of trying to scale the bastard >_>

great game though, looking forward to the Cradle.
KFT HAS SPOKEN. HAIL AND KILL
"I might buy a ticket just to beat some ass." -KFT

User Info: TazmanianD

TazmanianD
7 years ago#6

Tin Star posted...
you won't be able to get to them without going back to a saved part of the game or restarting the mission

That shouldn't be necessary. It's possible with a little searching to find a way to climb all the way back up. I've ended up having to do that every time I've played and it's a pain in the butt, but it can be done. You just have to start at the bottom and climb up the side of the central piller looking for places you can just barely stand on if you move horizontal above them. I think there's a few parts where you can just barely put a foot on the platform, but it's enough.

Tin_Star
7 years ago#7
Sounds like by the time you find a way up you could have started over or gone to a saved game from befor you go all the way down to the floor and past that point in the game.

Tin Star
  1. Boards
  2. Thief: Deadly Shadows
  3. Help with the upper clocktower

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived