• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Destiny II
  3. Barole Tim Sidequest Complete- Is there a Code?

User Info: Triauta

Triauta
4 years ago#1
I was wondering if there is already or if there is someone who knows how to make a code to activate this sidequest as completed. That is the one you must do in disc 1 in Barole, where you play hide and seek with Tim where he gives you a rune bottle and later on Donies Potpourri.

Basically i want a code to activate that event as completed so i can get the Potpourri. I already re-done a section from Imen-Peruti to get the Sleepy Head title and activate the scene with Katrine in the Dojo. Then i found out later that i didnt do the Barole sidequest and the Gripsword one *facepalm*. I just got the Aifish and quickly went back to Inferia to check if i can still do it, and no i can't.

Is there anyone that can help me with this? I have a save file that is at the end of Disc 1 where the sidequest can still be done (i checked), so i imagine the code can be got from there somehow.

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
4 years ago#2
Why not just GS Donies Potpourri into your inventory?

30135140 0010.
"Cute" is a kiddy euphemism for "Sexy".
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Destiny II
  3. Barole Tim Sidequest Complete- Is there a Code?
  • Topic Archived