• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battle Hunter
  3. So I wrote an AI guide for this game...

User Info: MrL1193

MrL1193
3 years ago#1
The guide is basically a collection of my observations in my years of playing the game (both recently and as a child) about the behavior of the AI. I actually collected the data on the stats of the AI hunters and monsters last year, but I kept talking myself out of finishing the job because I thought I might just end up boring people. However, last month, I found the raw data again, and after checking other sources online, I realized that if I didn't publish the info, it was possible that no one ever would. So in the end, I sat down and wrote an actual guide to tie it all together. It's the first guide that I've written, so I apologize if the presentation is lackluster. I just hope it may be of some use.

Anyway, I don't know if anyone will actually read this topic on a dead board for an old, obscure game, but I thought I'd make a thread to facilitate giving feedback, on the off chance that someone would see this before the thread archives and actually have something to say. If you have any questions or corrections, fire away.
Knowledge is power, and ignorance is bliss.
Unfortunately, most people won't settle for one; they usually end up with neither.
  1. Boards
  2. Battle Hunter
  3. So I wrote an AI guide for this game...
  • Topic Archived