• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
  3. Response to Awesome Tyson video

User Info: Brandonflakes

Brandonflakes
4 months ago#1
firedemon 2600 posted..

This is one awesome video to watch by the king. Any bashing of the video or player I will have modded. Let's keep this on topic about Tyson strats. https://youtu.be/MZs4MCdVznw

This made my day hahahaha. I don't know which is better the video that I already posted (broken record not fixed) or the part in which he's states going mod you if say anything bad about recently confirmed cheater Matt Turk. In layman's terms for everyone. He's taken his ball and going home🤣😂

Let's talk about Tyson strategies. The one in which Tyson gives you 8 second delay in phase one and you still have no problem beating 2:23 or the strategy in which Tyson gives you 10 second delay in Phase one and you still beat 2:23 At the end of the day if you're not taking about perfect Tyson fight or phase three uppercut, You belong at the kids table

Brandonflakes
4 months ago#2
https://youtu.be/zGOYwJVg1KA

Brandonflakes
4 months ago#3
firedemon 2600 deletes his topic 🤣😂

User Info: justhelpmepleas

justhelpmepleas
4 months ago#4
I think he blocked you because I can still see it.

Brandonflakes
4 months ago#5
You can see the topic?
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/8/7/1/AAb96aAABhYX.jpg
(edited 4 months ago)

Brandonflakes
4 months ago#6
Just get's better 😂🤣 Blocking, I didn't even respond on his topic either hahahaha
(edited 4 months ago)

Brandonflakes
4 months ago#7
firedemon 2600 posted..

Basically a certain poster will come here and completely bash the player and discredit him, which I don’t want done in this topic. I don’t want want this off topic, so I’m glad that I can make you laugh.

On topic, I know I’m not the best player, but I was stoked to get a round 2 TKO myself.

It's not bashing when it's the truth. Matt Turk discredits himself, No videos and impossible increment 57.99 on Bald Bull one. He even said he had a photo of it. Lots of people didn't think Matt got those times. Yeah round two definitely not the best player.
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: DrydenStyle

DrydenStyle
4 months ago#8
he prolly blocked you because judging by this post and other topics, you appear to be incredibly antagonistic with your childish like antics.

while i am not a mod myself, and really do not want to backseat mod, you may want to refrain from copypasta from a blocked topic as this is most likely grounds for harassment.

Brandonflakes
4 months ago#9
DrydenStyle posted...
he prolly blocked you because judging by this post and other topics, you appear to be incredibly antagonistic with your childish like antics.

while i am not a mod myself, and really do not want to backseat mod, you may want to refrain from copypasta from a blocked topic as this is most likely grounds for harassment.

He came on my topic chirping. I have no issues with chirping back. It's a public furom, I'll copy paste whatever I want!! I don't particularly care if you're Mod or not 🙄 Are you trying to say that in order for someone to visit gamefaqs they have to be logged in? Are u making it up as you go? When you block someone just means blocked can't post on topic. Which I didn't even do when I wasn't blocked.
(edited 4 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
  3. Response to Awesome Tyson video
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A