• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: firedemon 2600

firedemon 2600
3 months ago#1
This is one awesome video to watch by the king. Any bashing of the video or player I will have modded. Let's keep this on topic about Tyson strats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZs4MCdVznw&t=81s
<<<Submerged in dirt but it was never enough to quell the fire in the back of my lungs>>>

User Info: justhelpmepleas

justhelpmepleas
3 months ago#2
So if people have opinions, somehow you’re going to have them modded? This isn’t a private board and I surely don’t see moderator by your name. Not that I care one way or the other about this thread anyways, but that makes me laugh.

firedemon 2600
3 months ago#3
Basically a certain poster will come here and completely bash the player and discredit him, which I don’t want done in this topic. I don’t want want this off topic, so I’m glad that I can make you laugh.

On topic, I know I’m not the best player, but I was stoked to get a round 2 TKO myself.
<<<Submerged in dirt but it was never enough to quell the fire in the back of my lungs>>>

User Info: justhelpmepleas

justhelpmepleas
3 months ago#4
My best is round 2 tko using save states, on console I won by decision, so I’m no where near any of the elite of this game, lol. For years I didn’t even know you could hit Tyson during first 90 seconds of the game.

firedemon 2600
3 months ago#5
I found as I got older, my reflexes got significantly worse. I didn’t know about how the delayed punch could deal more damage too.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A