How do I beat the dude with the tumor on his head?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
  3. How do I beat the dude with the tumor on his head?

User Info: My_Unit

My_Unit
2 years ago#1
So damn frustrating! He always charges and I dodge, but he just keeps doing it again and again! Is it possible to beat this guy without getting knocked down? I'm about to give up. So stupid that they do this.
The Last of Us is the greatest game in the last decade. There is no argument! Number of people who agree - 6717

User Info: DanielTKO

DanielTKO
2 years ago#2
My_Unit, NEVER give up! Bald Bull takes three big stomps as he charges towards Little, so when you hear the third stomp time a well placed body shot to send him crashing to the canvas!

And yes, a LOT is possible with this game, but it's up to the player to hang in there and make it happen. You CAN do it!
Virtually anything is possible, it's all in the mind! -Daniel T/DanielTKO/DTysonator

User Info: bruplex

bruplex
2 years ago#3
Also, the timing is slightly easier with a left body blow vs. a right, as the left is a bit quicker.
Use your computer mouse to navigate the internets. Be sure to talk to everyone you meet. You're sure to gain lots of valuable information.

User Info: toritoritori247

toritoritori247
2 years ago#4
Yeah, I remember the Bull Charge scaring the hell out of me playing this as a kid haha. I remember some of those old Nintendo cards with the creepy-looking sunglasses dude on the back telling you about hitting him after the third stomp, but it still took me a long time to get the timing down back then. I still mess it up now and again, no more often than I play this game, but once you get the hang of it, you'll land it most of the time (and can easily do so every time with enough practice).
Trusting my soul to the ice cream assassin

User Info: Brandonflakes

Brandonflakes
2 years ago#5
If you look at the crowd on the right side you will see a small flash from camera man. Once you see the flash jab him it works every time. When you get to bald bull 2 the bearded in crowd will shake his head. That's when you will want to jab him. If you ever get to super macho man the guy with glasses will tip them down just before he does mini spin that would be the time to dodge. good luck It's not a tumor

User Info: sdkess

sdkess
2 years ago#6
"It's not a tumor"

That phrase must always be said with an Arnold accent from Kindergarten Cop.
"When will then be now? Soon."

User Info: toritoritori247

toritoritori247
2 years ago#7
I assumed that was what was being referenced, though I suppose it could be coincidental. I definitely heard it like that when I read it. I really hope Daniel pops back in to see this, given his affinity for talking like the Terminator haha.
Trusting my soul to the ice cream assassin

User Info: My_Unit

My_Unit
2 years ago#8
Stop joking it looks like a fricken tumor!
The Last of Us is the greatest game in the last decade. There is no argument! Number of people who agree - 6717

User Info: DanielTKO

DanielTKO
2 years ago#9
Yes, I noticed that tumor remark, toritoritori247, yaaaarghh!
Virtually anything is possible, it's all in the mind! -Daniel T/DanielTKO/DTysonator
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
  3. How do I beat the dude with the tumor on his head?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived