• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Bros. 3
  3. How many of you thought Mario "spit" the fireballs?
ChaseXtreme 12 years ago#1
I always thought they were tossed from his hand but one of my friends thought he spit the fire from his mouth (mainly because the sound of the fireballs) When he'd get a flower he'd say, "I got spit" or something like that. First time he said that, that made me laugh.
Signature under repair
radblast 12 years ago#2
I thought he spat them as well. maybe he does. Maybe he spits them into his hand, and throws them.
friendlydude 12 years ago#3
This is news to me- I always thought he DID spit the fireballs. I guess because I haven't seen one of those 3D Mario games that probably show clearly what Mario does with those fireballs.
needlewarbler 12 years ago#4
Fire Bros spit their fireballs so I assumed Mario did the same.

RedXIII400 12 years ago#5
My mom and I thought he picked his nose and threw the "hockers" we call them
Gilgamesh is better than Odin, simply because he knows better than to run into pointy objects face first.
DeanWhipper 12 years ago#6
Smash bros clearly shows that he conjures them up like magic then throws them.

God knows why the power up is a flower
D3 in a nutshell: Impale deals an additional 40000% weapon damage to the first enemy hit
LakituAl 12 years ago#7
I always knew the fire came from his hands, but read this: My classmates 5 years ago thought they were seeds, and they laughed at me when I said it was fire! Numbskulls...
Hey you! Get off my cloud!
http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac231/LakituAl/Snooping.png
friendlydude 12 years ago#8
"My mom and I thought he picked his nose and threw the "hockers" we call them"

ha, i like this one :)
HammerBroLuigi 12 years ago#9
^XD that's what my brother used to tell me too!
"OBJECTION! ...I was hoping I'd come up with a question while objecting, Your Honor....I didn't."
NNID: Tsukun
Merlin_87 12 years ago#10
That's exactly what I thought too, and what made it worse is if you enter a Toads House and shoot them, they are green! Lol, I used to throw Hockers in Toads Face to the beat of the music, lol.
THE OLD SCHOOL VIDEO GAME KING!!!:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Redmage1987?feature=mhum
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Bros. 3
  3. How many of you thought Mario "spit" the fireballs?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A