• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  3. Anyone still playing this classic???

User Info: SalvadorWarhol

SalvadorWarhol
2 years ago#1
Love this game. I remember in 6th grade playing this on my 60" Hitachi refrigerator projection TV with surround sound and being so scared. I'm on the docks now. So good!

User Info: wonderpup777

wonderpup777
2 years ago#2
Yes. I am currently playing this game. I'm in the cemetery now, but hopefully will be at the docks soon. This is a very fun game, with a great story and no achievements. It's a lot of fun to play a simpler game every now and then. Good luck.

User Info: lipnox88

lipnox88
2 years ago#3
I am playing through it now, Awesome game, I love that aside from buffy they managed to get all the voice actors from the show, only complaint is the levels drag on longer then they need to.
favorite systems: Original Xbox, 3DS, Sega Genesis.

wonderpup777
2 years ago#4
I just finished the docks yesterday. I am playing the game on Normal difficulty and I found the docks to be extremely difficult. Jumping on the boxes over the water was intense! Also, I found the fish demon enemies to be very hard and the docks had a large number of vampires. I had to use Fire crossbow bolts on the fish demons and 4 elixirs. Fortunately, I was able to finish the level with 7 Holy elixirs and am in good shape to revisit the high school. Overall, a great game, but between the jumping and heavy combat, I'm glad to be done with the docks.

User Info: SalvadorWarhol

SalvadorWarhol
2 years ago#5
Yep! the docks is the when the huge spike in difficulty happens. I think my next playthrough will be hard. Normal was really hard so we'll see how that goes

wonderpup777
2 years ago#6
I just finished my Normal playthrough yesterday. And, yes, the docks were the most difficult section of the game for me. The platforming in the Dreamer level also sucked and the teleporting demons were not fun. (Those fire attacks, man!) I briefly tried Hard this morning and while I was managing, it was not really fun. Do you get anything extra from finishing on Hard difficulty? (Other than a tremendous amount of pride?) Strangely, I found Scylla (in both vampire and snake form) to be the hardest boss for me to defeat. Overall, I really enjoyed the game and would recommend it even with its moments of frustration. Good luck on hard and keep posting!
  1. Boards
  2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  3. Anyone still playing this classic???
  • Topic Archived