• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  3. Buffy for PS3 or 360

User Info: NekoSlave

NekoSlave
8 years ago#21
I'd buy a modern Buffy game.
Shinobi_Daisuke: My horse refused to jump that gap a couple hours ago. It was really weird.
Millzie246: get a braver horse (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

User Info: CanuckCowboy

CanuckCowboy
8 years ago#22
I definitely would, but I'm gonna be a little let down if there ends up being a new BTVS game... and it's based on whatever lame reboot they come up with instead of the original TV series.
"I train BJJ because I wanna be a product of my dreams, not a result of my environment." ~ Allan Goes

User Info: madaboutbuffy

madaboutbuffy
8 years ago#23
I'd definitely buy a new Buffy game. The one on the DS was okay, but I need one for the 360. If they made this, and they had Amber Benson on board ( Tara ) then I'd be sold 100%
Cordelia: Giles, one of these days your going to wake up in a coma!

User Info: CanuckCowboy

CanuckCowboy
8 years ago#24
^Nice name!
"I train BJJ because I wanna be a product of my dreams, not a result of my environment." ~ Allan Goes

User Info: Red_Jester

Red_Jester
8 years ago#25
Man, I was just searching for this game to see if it had a PC version and got all excited for a second until I saw it was canceled.

I think they should make a new Buffy game with new characters designed to be a whole new video game series. In fact, that's probably the only way the idea would fly in a board room meeting. Of course, showing that two great games have already come out based on the show is some okay evidence that it would work, too.
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
  1. Boards
  2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  3. Buffy for PS3 or 360
  • Topic Archived