I'm soo alone!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Doubletreehotel

Doubletreehotel
10 years ago#21
It's been awhile since I played it, but I remember it was an interesting game.
Some parts of it seemed to drag on though.

A sequel would be cool, but I don't really see it happening.
Kill the fat people, drunks, and beggars. That's also something you might want to do IN game.
PSN: Mr_Kain

User Info: eyeofadonis

eyeofadonis
10 years ago#22
yeah a sequel won't be happening unless a new company takes over the property, these guys got shut down a couple years ago. i really enjoyed the first one, i remember renting it for the n64 a couple days after beating duke nukem: zero hour. ahh, the memories. when i heard about the second game being a ps2 exclusive i actually went out and bought a ps2 just so i'd be able to play this game...after beating it multiple times i can say this, i was disappointed in the length but really enjoyed the story being a continuation of the first game. Guy Miller and Simon Phipps (hope i spelled that right) the guys who basically started the franchise, only contributed the story and some voice acting to this one, so that's probably another reason that i still feel it's inferior to the first. still a great game though. i would've loved to see more adventures in deadside (something else that was lacking from second coming).

the legacy of kain series was awesome too, and another one that's been left in limbo with little or no chance at finishing. :(
Shade
The Last Adonite

User Info: JagYui

JagYui
10 years ago#23
Hey, all. Craziness continues to ensue here. Right about the time you two were playing this game, I was playing it again to make my Cadeaux Guide. Although I somehow posted it two years into the future since GameFAQs doesn't seem to understand international dating standards. I'll have to fix that.
~Jag~ Over eight years without a sig.

Doubletreehotel
10 years ago#24
Don't try to pin this on Gamfaqs.

YER A TIM TRAVILERZ
Kill the fat people, drunks, and beggars. That's also something you might want to do IN game.
PSN: Mr_Kain

User Info: JagYui

JagYui
10 years ago#25
Yes! A time traveler! I have come back to the past to steal your energy reserves and take them to the future! We have no energy sources in the future because people from further in the future have traveled back to our time to steal all of our energy.
~Jag~ Over eight years without a sig.

Doubletreehotel
10 years ago#26
Damn future people, stealin' all our good stuffs.
PSN: Mr_Kain XBL: Mr Allen S

User Info: Timex2020

Timex2020
10 years ago#27

New post!!!! Wow, haven't looked at this in about a month or so.

User Info: xwesmanx

xwesmanx
10 years ago#28
Geez...you guys get left alone together for a little while and get all "truth or dare" on me...

User Info: Mathew1986

Mathew1986
10 years ago#29
I think this game was awesome, not as great as part 1, but still great. Gotta replay it sometime, working on part 1 again for Dreamcast, then gonna either play PSX Version, or play 2nd Coming next again. After all these years, need to replay it again.
http://card.mygamercard.net/community/evav/MathewM1986.png
Mathew1986-
The Official Matt Hardy of HCTP SB!

Doubletreehotel
10 years ago#30
Y halo thar old topic.
Watch out for them smug elitists on the MGO board.
PSN: Mr_Kain XBL: Mr Allen S

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived