I'm soo alone!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Timex2020

Timex2020
10 years ago#1

I love this game, but I guess no one else does. I haven't been able to play it because my ps2 has trouble reading the disc. Why is it that the purple backed discs are hard to read for the ps2? Well, doesn't matter because there is no one here.

User Info: Vampire-Warrior

Vampire-Warrior
10 years ago#2
Guess again...But I will be leaving this doomed, sinking forum as soon as I complete this game tonight or tomorrow... You want to know why your PS2 has problems reading the discs? It's because your PS2 is filled to the brim with dust! And it wont end there! Soon you wont be able to play PS2 games alltogether. So if I were you I would get myself either a new PS2 or try to clean it for dust. I did the last one, but in the end it just wasn't worth the effort so I bought a PS2-light/slim. And now I can play all PS2 games again and seriously...My loading time has been cut in half! No kidding! It has! So dust in the machine truly makes a terrible difference.

Vampire-Warrior
10 years ago#3

And this must be another obscure joke by Fate's hand... The same day as I visit this forum is the same day another person playing this sorry game does...And this is the only living thread on the forum...WoW... Not to mention you are using a Spider-Man portrait and I am using a Venom portrait. Oh, the irony...

User Info: Timex2020

Timex2020
10 years ago#4

no way, man!! I just noticed that you had a venom portrait, lol. What are the freakin chances? Well, I'll be getting a ps3 soon anyway, so why bother with the ps2 anymore. How are you liking this game?

Vampire-Warrior
10 years ago#5
Finaly...I have slain this terrible beast...This creature born out of my worst nightmares...It came from the unknown Circle of Hell known as The Hell of Broken Video Games... It came at me with glitches, crashes, hang-ups, bad controls, terrible voice acting, Hellish character designs, dirty and disgusting graphics that made my eyes weep in despair(not really...Didn't want to waste them on this piece of crap...), sounds like nails on chalkboard, irritating and poorly thought out map designs, the most lame weapons arsenal I have ever witnessed in my entire life, unbalanced difficulty, directly idiotic area progression that can easily be broken out of(I did the Irish Sepulchre and Deadside simultaneously and got two sigils in Deadside that I used in Ireland... Funny that... Ha... Ha... Ha... Not laughing... Why? Because I got stuck because of it by having to backtrack through Ireland again to find the last two I needed in Deadside!) and the stupidest AI I have ever experienced in my entire video game "career"!!! But yet...I live... Mentally scarred, but still alive...

Vampire-Warrior
10 years ago#6
Oh? You still up? Didn't see your post cause I hadn't refreshed the window yet. =P Sorry.

Vampire-Warrior
10 years ago#7
And mate...Sorry if it feels like I am raining down on you...If you like this game then I think you are a brave soul for admitting to that. It's just that this game is like "Dante's Inferno"'s version of Hell to me... In the sense that if I ever went to Hell then this is one of the many video games I would probably be forced to play as a terrible form of torture... So I am just venting my frustration out...

Vampire-Warrior
10 years ago#8
Oh...Just noticed that I said "Guess again", but forgot to emphasise that I meant Guess again to you being alone on this forum >

Vampire-Warrior
10 years ago#9

Going to bed now...I feel so good right now for having had the patience to complete this game^^. Would have been a terrible mental burden if I hadn't. Would probably have gone around thinking about how this game ended and such for many years without really wanting to. And later today I will make my first review which will be for this game^^. And again, sorry if I have offended you by my opinion of this game. So...Let me make it up to you by giving you a much better alternative, allright? Don't know if you have heard about the game series known as The Legacy of Kain? Well...You should check out two games in that series called Soul Reaver. You should of course get all the games in that series if you like it because it is a very story driven series...Very! Why Soul Reaver? Well...Soul Reaver is similar in many ways to Shadow Man. It was even released the same year. But Shadow Man comes out as a poor wannabe... Yes, the game came out before Soul Reaver, but Soul Reaver manages to pull off what Shadow Man was attempting to do. Hence I call Shadow Man a wannabe.

Vampire-Warrior
10 years ago#10

http://www.gamespot.com/ps/adventure/legacyofkainsoulreaver/index.html?tag=result;title;3

Here is a link to Soul Reaver.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived