• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
Titanium69 6 months ago#1
Does anyone have any feedback on the IOS version? I’m thinking of buying it.
badboy 4 months ago#2
I finished the iOS version but not the current one. There was another version based on the PSP remake, though it's no longer available I believe. It was pretty good. The current version (Pixel Remaster) is also good.
PikachuTwoKing 4 months ago#3
If you want some challenge and don't mind the low graphics, play the NES version.

I love SNES pixel graphics but I can't stand NES graphics like this one. This is why I love the pixel remaster, similar gameplay, updated graphics.

If you want the nes version with updated graphics and fixed bugs, just play pixel remaster without the extra items like ethers, high potions, or Phoenix downs. Keep in mind the all versions have a level cap of 99 while NES is 50, with average level at endgame being doubled in all versions compared to NES
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism Floccinaucinihilipilification
beege_man 4 months ago#4
The Origins version on PS actually has a "Normal" mode where the cap is still 50. That is my recommended version if you want upgraded graphics without any of the other extra stuff or getting overleveled like the rest of the remakes.
L44 482/482 9/9/9/8/8/8/8/7 Int/MDef: 58/106
HDCEA: 116-111-106/51-53-46/3-4-6.5/83/43(37) Resist: Ice/(Fire)/(Lit)/Death AtkElem: Ice-Fire-Coral
PikachuTwoKing 4 months ago#5
Oh, I did not realize that, I never played origins, just heard other things about it

does normal also keep spell charges?
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism Floccinaucinihilipilification
beege_man 4 months ago#6
Yes, Origins uses spell charges. It also fixes the bugged spells.
L44 482/482 9/9/9/8/8/8/8/7 Int/MDef: 58/106
HDCEA: 116-111-106/51-53-46/3-4-6.5/83/43(37) Resist: Ice/(Fire)/(Lit)/Death AtkElem: Ice-Fire-Coral
gmo7897 4 months ago#7
PikachuTwoKing posted...
Oh, I did not realize that, I never played origins, just heard other things about it

does normal also keep spell charges?
Basically, normal version on Origins is what the NES version was primarily supposed to be. The spells and equipment work as they're supposed to, and just about everything else is the same as the NES version (levels, charges, etc.)

As for the topic at hand, both the older iOS version (no longer available) and the Pixel Remaster are fine. Much faster leveling, but still quality versions of this game.
All Things Final Fantasy: http://gmo7897.com/s/atff
There are some walks you have to take alone.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A