• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy
  3. 5 Black Belts
PikachuTwoKing 6 months ago#41
jayweck posted...
Yep. Black Belts get 2 more hits at levels 10, 21, 32 and 43. Also since they get damage equal to twice their level, at 32 they go from 6 hits at 62 damage to 8 hits at 64 damage. Lich took one hit, Kary took three hits, Kraken needed 4 hits and Chaos lasted 6 hits. Like Deadpool said, "maximum effort".
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/7/6/0/AAe-HzAACgGQ.jpg
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism Floccinaucinihilipilification
jayweck 6 months ago#42
I've heard stories. Here is one more. I leveled a Red Wizard and a Master to level 50 and put a save state outside Chaos's room. The Master with Fast from the Red Wizard did a 2672, a 2623, a 1960, and a 2307 point hit on Chaos. The really sad part was the Red Wizard with a Masmune and without Fast was averaging less than 200 HP per hit. This was worth the trip just to see it happen. So I put Fast on the Red Wizard and the Master for one more round. The Wizard hit for 271 HP with Fast and the Master with Fast hit for 2502 HP. We have a champion.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy
  3. 5 Black Belts
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A