• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy
  3. Final Fantasy Dynamics 164: The Last Battle of Pravoka
[I'm not really expecting to be able to poison it, but it's certainly worth a shot. Would be nice to be pleasantly surprised, even if I don't expect it to last all that much longer anyway. Plus, while I don't want particularly want to jump to the very front, I can at least add another buffer between Shinryu and Bubble. Order will only matter for physicals anyway, and the extra evasion is the main reason I don't want to jump higher up (especially in front of Undine, given that she has a Ruse on top of the Inviz layers, and is also self-healing, so her getting targeted should be quite preferable, given how much more likely a whiff would be).

I don't know, I'm certainly willing to move higher up if necessary, but that seems like the best spot. I also figure I may as well put Milla at the back, since it shouldn't matter much either way, but I could see an argument for putting her higher up (even at the front possibly, given that she'll likely fall to any spell and could possibly take away a physical from someone else). I'm fine with my order preferences being overridden, in either case.]

[Edit : Whoops, got sniped by you there, Astral. I should've known that about psyching up, especially since it wasn't being mentioned again after that devastating blow, but I didn't. Totally makes sense in that case.

As for Milla, I can have her choose not to act in a battle, but I thought she still had to follow me into battle (Darth can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, since I can't recall a time where I've ever wanted to leave a familiar sidelined fully).]

Kojak jumps in between Undine/Bubble, Milla limps to the back of the pack
Kojak/Milla attack Shinryu
Trusting my soul to the ice cream assassin
DQC Fusion Chart - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yMWTlcmB6a9NJhGd78nMm6FVxOcLB18sRjeMiuBnfPk
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: BaconLicious

BaconLicious
1 month ago#422
[If Keelan uses the HiPot on Romulus instead of Nielic, Romulus could move to front 3 next round and starting blasting. Otherwise, he'll probably sit the rest of this out because we're using our last HiPots here.

It's unknown whether poison might affect SHINRYU, but I agree that front 3 is Kojak's best choice. I suppose he could use a Heal if he wanted to, but he definitely should move fronts to take advantage of his current buffs.]
Inconceivable!!
http://fav.me/dbpmvpf

User Info: cyric32

cyric32
1 month ago#423
(Ill move to front 3. Can do aice or alit. Guess aice first? And I can just jump in front of kroanan. My damage wont be super anyways but can at least take a hit)

User Info: Booguwah61482

Booguwah61482
1 month ago#424
Command:
Rocco will have "The Sampler!"

User Info: Primus_Ultimas

Primus_Ultimas
1 month ago#425
I have hi-pots, a thief is welcome to take them for redistribution
All GMs dream of the day that they convince their players that the best course of action is to kill each other just to see what happens. ~DarthCansupes

User Info: cyric32

cyric32
1 month ago#426
move to front 3 in front of kroanan.
Cast aice

User Info: gameenjoyer

gameenjoyer
1 month ago#427
Primus, thieves can't take items. That was discussed, but never implemented.

User Info: Primus_Ultimas

Primus_Ultimas
1 month ago#428
gameenjoyer posted...
Primus, thieves can't take items. That was discussed, but never implemented.

Huh. Ok then, err'body can just join me in rotting away I suppose.
All GMs dream of the day that they convince their players that the best course of action is to kill each other just to see what happens. ~DarthCansupes

User Info: White_Wing

White_Wing
1 month ago#429
[No need to apologize, Darth sir; the command came late on an extremely short notice, after all. By the way, I really enjoy the Socratic feel of the argument with Toriama.

Hmm. Looks like Onralchemist lost the good-bye note left for Ramza.]

Reposting consolidated commands for Dragon's Haven:

- Inquire about the class PAWN, I SAY promotion
- Ask for contributors to the dark elves' cause
- Adjust the course to Dwarven Village

If the battle holds, pre-battle: Put the Gloves back on.
Attack Sahag 1, then 2, then Red Sahag, the commie of the seas.

User Info: Qazitory

Qazitory
1 month ago#430
"Now you'll feel bad too," the voice continued. "I'm sorry your spell didn't work. It probably would have been a lot better for you if it did. Just like how my life would've turned out better if I'd just worked a little harder. I guess I'll die alone, then."

Sorrell tensed up at the unfamiliar voice. Is this..? "Yes, you shall. The world has no use for burdensome regrets which are worth no one's time. They exist only to be discarded and consumed. Prithee step aside if you cannot aid my search for Dano. Or if you would prefer, there are other spells I would be happy to treat you to."

Sorrell deploys HARSH LANGUAGE.
If the SadGOL continues to be obstructive, Sorrell deploys LIT3 too!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy
  3. Final Fantasy Dynamics 164: The Last Battle of Pravoka
  • Topic Closed