• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy
  3. Final Fantasy Dynamics 162: Dragonslayers

User Info: Draculaa

Draculaa
4 weeks ago#341
Lets smash imp

User Info: Amo387

Amo387
4 weeks ago#342
gameenjoyer posted...
Amo, will Max need to change his equipment since he's no longer a fighter?

[Pretty sure he auto-swaps between sets of stuff as part of it with how he worked it out with Darth, but I'll put in a command to be safe. I don't think he had to put in a command to swap the stuff, moreso it was "Ah, Renquist is loaning me things? Accept the things." ... I think.]

Prebattle for Max: Equip Silver Bracelet and Wizard Staff
Max can keep those items until we get better ones for him.

[Max is the only person Renquist would probably let hang onto BEDETS for any great length of time, and the Silver Armor needs to stay within the family too. Yay, storyline stuff from the better part of a decade ago! =P

EDIT:
FalxXD posted...
Spiralex slapped his forehead open palmed, slowly dragging his hand downwards.

This should be "Spiralex nodded knowingly."]]
LV35 Jud 518hp 7Hi 3PN 2PU 9/8/8/7/7/6/5/0 502390xp 173831G
Hit/Dmg/Eva/Abs = 129/58/67/53 (Topic 162 #21) There is no irl, just afks.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: ActionIV

ActionIV
4 weeks ago#343
[Selene can only heal so much this round and, from the looks of it, has only one true Heal spell left. I’d recommend tossing some heals about.]

Pogs attacks MistD

User Info: Voltgloss

Voltgloss
4 weeks ago#344
Spiralex casts ALIT
[Unless someone else is casting it, of course. There's a degree of "a bit late" going on here, but heck, it could still zap us again.]

User Info: Qazitory

Qazitory
4 weeks ago#345
"This sounds like a wonderful idea and I move that we go immediately," Sorrell announced.

"She just told us to drink poison in the wilderness," Arithon complained.

"I can't wait to transverse run the orange encyclopedia," Sorrell enthused. "Do you think they'll have interwoven flanges?"

Heading out to that hut
Cast ICE2!
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: beege_man

beege_man
4 weeks ago#346
*Obsidian casts TMPR on Undine

[My first thought was to target Kojak since he's likely to do the most damage, but he'll do good damage no matter what, and Undine might not be able to do much without a TMPR to get past the absorb, and getting her Draining some health is always good.]
L37 409/409 9/8/8/8/7/7/6/6 HP8 Pa3 Int/MDef: 51/92
HDCEA: 102-97-92/48-50-43/3-4-6.5/81/43(34) Resist: (Fire)/(Lit)/Death AtkElem: Ice-Fire-Coral

User Info: Booguwah61482

Booguwah61482
4 weeks ago#347
Command:
Head to the hut!
Rocco attacks SCORPION2!
Command:
Arithon casts LIT2
"If you were looking for the Staff of Thunder you're in the wrong town, planet, and game."
~Well Inscription - Star Ocean 4

User Info: gameenjoyer

gameenjoyer
4 weeks ago#349
Amo, I guess I took it from the post-battle comment that Max still was trying to use the fighter equipment. Perhaps some clarification from Darth and/or your brother will be in order after your brother's trip.

User Info: Amo387

Amo387
4 weeks ago#350
[I read it as flavor text. Like all the muscles went *poof* and then he looked kinda like a kid wearing their big sibling's clothes until he unequipped it or something. lol But I put in the command to be safe. No harm done. It was a good point that I'm sure Darth will clarify if it is necessary to explicitly state the gear changes before and after that option for MAX!.]
LV35 Jud 518hp 7Hi 3PN 2PU 9/8/8/7/7/6/5/0 502390xp 173831G
Hit/Dmg/Eva/Abs = 129/58/67/53 (Topic 162 #21) There is no irl, just afks.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy
  3. Final Fantasy Dynamics 162: Dragonslayers
  • Topic Closed