• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy
  3. Final Fantasy Dynamics 161: Avenging Pravoka

User Info: Booguwah61482

Booguwah61482
1 month ago#491
Command:
Rocco attacks TYRO1!

[Figure this works the best, really.]

User Info: AstralEsper

AstralEsper
1 month ago#492
[Undine attacks Black Dragon 1]

User Info: cyric32

cyric32
1 month ago#493
(I can use my spells to help with the healing. Still have all my cur1 and 8 cur2s left.)

User Info: White_Wing

White_Wing
1 month ago#494
[I still find it amusing to see my character referred to as a young man, or as Faust.]

It takes me a moment to identify the test subject as the one who went with the mage into the Tabernacle.

"Thanks...it's been a while. What brings you here?"

CRYSTAL-BEARER. I incline in a bow, causing the raven on my shoulder to flap to keep his balance. EIGHT MOONS HAVE WANED SINCE THE DAY PETRA FELL. YOU WILL HAVE TO EXCUSE MY CONTINUED PRESENCE. I COME IN GOOD WILL, ON BEHALF OF MURDER. Something about the knight's expression makes me add, THAT WOULD BE UNCLE MURDER, OF THE DARK ELVES. A BROTHER TO THE LATE ELVEN TYRANT, I BELIEVE.

I wait for the man to finish explaining himself before speaking:

THERE IS AN AIR ABOUT YOU... OF ONE WHO LOOKED INTO DEATH'S EMPTY EYES, AND SAW HER WINK. I TRUST THE WORMS OF TIAMAT HAVE FOUND YOUR AXE TOO MUCH FOR THEIR TASTE, THEN?

Nameless casts a Ruse.

Conditionals: Esuna if Ramza is poisoned - Cure III if Ramza is below 200 HP - Ruse once more - Mute - Attack the Chimera.
Disregard my own condition no matter what, please.

User Info: ActionIV

ActionIV
1 month ago#495
[For safety's sake...]

Pre-battle: After any healing received from Selene, Pogs drinks HEALs until he's within 30 HP of max

User Info: des223

des223
1 month ago#496
Dano switches fronts and uses the Ruby.
If there were college degrees in 8-bit Nintendo, I'd have a Ph.D. by now.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: robertebalmer

robertebalmer
1 month ago#497
White_Wing posted...
[I still find it amusing to see my character referred to as a young man, or as Faust.]

I'm just going off of this:

DarthCansupes posted...
White_Wing = Faust, Lvl21 White Mage 323HP

Maybe you should ask Darth to change it?
Fantasy Tecmo Rosters: https://tinyurl.com/yxlmszx8
Fantasy Tecmo Standings: https://challonge.com/GFFTSBCVCL

User Info: Bubbleboots

Bubbleboots
1 month ago#498
"One thousand gold?" Bubble repeated.

"Yes!" The troll replied.

Pulling out his bag of coins, Bubble began counting. Then, grabbing a fistful of coins, Bubble handed them over to him. Forcefully. In the face.

Bubble punches out the Troll

User Info: ZeroType-X

ZeroType-X
1 month ago#499
[Considering this is post 499, and also update time, I'm gonna wait until 162 opens before I make my RP and commands.]
YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQRALHmG6rcsHxUfTDqz8gw
Current Games: Phantasy Star (SMS)
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: BaconLicious

BaconLicious
1 month ago#500
Primus_Ultimas posted...
I figure with so many people's down so many HPs a coyote HEAL spells would be more cost efficient than a bunch of low level spells (most if not all my L1 and L3 charges) which can be used to plug gaps.

If I'm being ridiculously stupid here show me my error of logic. I'm not unreasonable.

[Well, I was actually incorrect with my reasoning in my post. I totally forgot HEAL and CURE share charges, so I agree it wouldn't be practical to blow through a bunch of Cur2s and 1-2 Cur3s.

However, I think a second Hel3 is unnecessary, and like Nielic pointed out, we have other people with low-level healing spells too. A Hel3 from Selene and then some extra Cure spells for those who are really hurting seems more prudent.]
Inconceivable!!
http://fav.me/dbpmvpf
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy
  3. Final Fantasy Dynamics 161: Avenging Pravoka
  • Topic Closed