• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xavier Fox: The Lost City
  3. I remember waiting for this game.

User Info: Buzz_Lightyear

Buzz_Lightyear
10 years ago#1
I will always remember you, obscure game from a small developer that apparently went out of business. You looked like you would have been cool.

*Lays a flower on Xavier Fox's tombstone.*
I've decided not to have a signature.

User Info: Cure

Cure
10 years ago#2
:'(
RayG
Palace of Wisdom User of the Year 2009

User Info: phudabulah

phudabulah
10 years ago#3
What the **** is this **** I will **** you ***** and then **** the **** out of **** with the help of Xavier and his ******** who will ****ing **** this *****er and *****ed up friends or ****** with ****** not to mention ** the **** with the memos from *******
--
-

User Info: Buzz_Lightyear

Buzz_Lightyear
10 years ago#4
What the heck is this cake I will touch you again and then lick the hair out of cats with the help of Xavier and his icecream who will zipping popo this wrapper and slapped up friends or clowns with pandas not to mention if the bear with the memos from Somalia

???
I've decided not to have a signature.

User Info: phudabulah

phudabulah
10 years ago#5

What the heck is this cake I will touch you again and then lick the hair out of cats with the help of Xavier and his icecream who will zipping popo this wrapper and slapped up friends or clowns with pandas not to mention if the bear with the memos from Somalia

???

Makes perfect sense to me. Is English not your first language? Just saying, it's ok though.
--
-
  1. Boards
  2. Xavier Fox: The Lost City
  3. I remember waiting for this game.
  • Topic Archived