• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
turkforever6 9 years ago#1
you can fight kuroko multiple times, but its very hard. during the 2nd or 4th fight is the first time you can do it. after this you can do it after every second fight, meaning 4th, 6th, 8th etc.

the method is very VERY hard, and im not sure iirc. either way, i think you had to win 1 round, lose the 1 round and have a 3rd round happen. during this 3rd round you had to have less than 25% iirc (not sure, i used to play this game on my neo over 18/19 years ago) and not only hit but also kill the opponent with a super move (pow, a.k.a. the weapon breaker). what this means is you need to have 25%, have your super full, have the cpu at such a low amount of life that a super will kill them, and actually hit the super.

i have beaten kuroko 3 or 4 times during a single gameplay back in the days. it sucks that i, not posetive about the method, but iirc this is how it worked. i will try it when i plug my neo cdz in again, its in the shed as i mostly play on my ps3.
PSN: LieutenantDyson (let me know if you wanna add).
Dark_Koopatrol 9 years ago#2
Fun game?
misterbum 9 years ago#3
Only the funnest.
http://imgur.com/a/WqlxL
runewalshPSiv 9 years ago#4
samurai showdown III is better imo.
There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, a state of bliss
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A