• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Samurai Shodown II
  3. Any way to remap buttons?
danny21 13 years ago#1
Its a pain on the classic controller to hit a+b and c+d fir a hard slash. I always mapped the hard slash to a single button on other titles. can you do that here?
leeko_link 13 years ago#2
Samurai Shodown for the VC and the original Neo Geo AES cartridge doesn't had this feature and the same applies here. I think we'll have to wait for Samurai Shodown Anthology to find that out. Of all the Samurai Shodown game, the only ones I remember that does had an option to remap buttons are the Super NES and Sega Genesis versions of the first SS game which are inferior versions but had better control method.
TokyoXtreme 13 years ago#3
I have the Japanese version of the Anthology, and if the classic controller is plugged in when you boot up the game, the disc will automatically recognize the controller and use a nice default mapping that you can change as you like. I have y and x mapped to "LA" (light attack) and "MA" (respectively). b and a are set to low kick and medium kick, and the right shoulder button is set to LA+MA... the hard slash. I actually have zR set to hard kick, and the L shoulder set to whatever combination makes you hop.

And like I said, you can change around the mapping as you like.

But no fatalities in Samurai Shodown 2!!!

(although there are fatalities in the other titles on the disc... WTF!?)
Baby_Keith 13 years ago#4
can someone tell me what are the mapping of the buttons please???

i have a classic controller and a gamecube controller.
MSC FC: 064541-162332 SSBB FC: 2148-7881-2875 MKW FC:1246-9691-4704
  1. Boards
  2. Samurai Shodown II
  3. Any way to remap buttons?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A