• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario World
  3. How to get 100 percent?

User Info: thanoobster

thanoobster
10 years ago#1
Right now im at 91 percent in i completed every level even with the red dots even beat boswer. Also the star world and secret world. Any other levels or things i may be missing?

User Info: ATF

ATF
10 years ago#2
You can only get 96. It's not a percentage.

User Info: FishOfPain

FishOfPain
10 years ago#3
I wonder why they didn't make it go to 100. It could've been easy fixed by adding an ability to save after beating Bowser (adds two), and then just throw one extra level in (one extra exit in another level, exit in added level).

I can only wonder how many people got confused by that in the days before the Internet..
"You're a jerk, Dent"
Wowbagger from The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

thanoobster
10 years ago#4
I did not know this until now lol. Question so these dragon coins will they give you a big percent?

FishOfPain
10 years ago#5
The dragon coins give you nothing except for the extra 1up if you collect them all in a level.
I remember that in Super Mario World Advance that at least it kep track of which levels you got 5 in, and when you got all they got replaced by Peach coins which were harder to find... Don't think there was any real reward for it though.

The only thing that affects the number on the save screen is the number of level exits you've found, and there are 96 exits, therefore you can only get 96 on the title screen.
"You're a jerk, Dent"

thanoobster
10 years ago#6
I forgot to complete the star world levels now i got 96. I wonder if there were any game genie codes made for this game besides from galoob?

User Info: thaandiesel

thaandiesel
10 years ago#7
and just to be clear, yall have the "star" 96 correct?

FishOfPain
10 years ago#8
Mine is "blue 96", no star but the letters are blue. It has the same meaning but, for some reason, is changed in different versions of the game.

Don't know any codes, though.
"You're a jerk, Dent"

User Info: MarioLinkNES

MarioLinkNES
10 years ago#9
Yeah, I always thought it was 100 too. And they should of done that because it confuses the hell out of a lot of people.

User Info: MarioBrosSuper

MarioBrosSuper
10 years ago#10
I beat this game one hundred percent when I was a kid. I don't believe it ever actually says 100%, but you can see, at least in the Game-boy Advance version, if you have gotten every level, every secret, and every Dragon Coin (As previously said, they change to Peach when you get them all), by hitting Select. Also, when I did all of this and had a score of 9999990 (I'm not certain of how many nines) you can say you've beaten if 100%.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario World
  3. How to get 100 percent?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A