• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fable
  3. This game sure brings back good memories

User Info: mrgame_andwatch

mrgame_andwatch
10 months ago#1
It brings back such a nostalgic feeling. Between this and Morrowind, it really scratched that fantasy RPG itch. This game had so many problems, but it brought a great feeling of comfort when playing. I remember looking at the amazing environments and shadows from the trees and being blown away by how realistic and beautiful it was.
Yohoho.

User Info: Nash_Ketchum

Nash_Ketchum
8 months ago#2
Yeah all the Fable games give such great vibes. The anniversary edition of the first game especially has aged very well. Like you, Morrowind and Fable together marked a very memorable chapter of my childhood, and I always find myself coming back to them - both out of nostalgia and because they are legitimately better than most games that come out today.

User Info: mrgame_andwatch

mrgame_andwatch
8 months ago#3
Nash_Ketchum posted...
Yeah all the Fable games give such great vibes. The anniversary edition of the first game especially has aged very well. Like you, Morrowind and Fable together marked a very memorable chapter of my childhood, and I always find myself coming back to them - both out of nostalgia and because they are legitimately better than most games that come out today.
I completely agree with you. These games have a special place in my heart, and they always will. Both games had amazing levels of freedom in different ways gameplay-wise.
Yohoho.
  1. Boards
  2. Fable
  3. This game sure brings back good memories
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

Lady Grey Gift? Side Quest1 Answer
How do I change my weight? General5 Answers
Temple Of Avo? General3 Answers
How Do I Know What Time It Is? Build3 Answers
How do you equip weapons and armour? General1 Answer