• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fable
  3. ever give away stolen books the childrens school ?

User Info: manic2

manic2
8 years ago#1
I was just being a good guy and all by donating books to the childrens school.and the teacher would read parts of them to the kids.it was hilarious ! like there was this one with an epic poem in it about a hostile of this town by bandits.
"the bandits plundered thier town
and stole all thier riches
and with the money
bought gifts for thier.........
eerrrrrr ummmm ladies"
anyway,it became great fun.every time i saw a book,i nabbed it and gave it to the school and watched the comedy unfold.
plus,once,the school master insulted me after i tiressly hunted down books and selflishly donated them.so i gave him a rude expression fro my list.the kids began cheering and laughing.i found out they were the only ones i knew who thought it was funny when i farted and stuff.
then i did the chicken dance.this got a very big positive reaction.every daY,as i passed the school from my house,to go off adventuring,i did a show at the school.then one day i won the chicken suit and then i was a legend there !
just something else to do if you are looking for something else to do on this game.
i am an albert einstien in a world filled with beavus and buttheads

User Info: Think_Phone

Think_Phone
8 years ago#2
that sounds like a lot of fun!
  1. Boards
  2. Fable
  3. ever give away stolen books the childrens school ?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Lady Grey Gift? Side Quest1 Answer
Temple Of Avo? General3 Answers
How do I change my weight? General5 Answers
How Do I Know What Time It Is? Build3 Answers
How do you equip weapons and armour? General1 Answer