You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
1) In this game, a host will pick something from Kingdom Hearts 1. The subject can be anything identifiable by a specific name (the third tree from the left in the Lotus Forest is not valid, for example.)
2) The chosen subject must be from vanilla KH. No Final Mix or sequels.
3) If the round host is missing for 48 hours, another participant may begin a new round. Extensions for extenuating circumstances may be granted upon request.
4) Non-host participants will ask a question to the host. The question will either be used to narrow down the choices or can be a guess.
5) Narrowing questions must be answerable by only “Yes” or “No”. For example, “Is it in Traverse Town?” is acceptable, but “What world is it in?” is not acceptable.
6) The exception to the above rule is when you are making a guess. To make a guess, you must ask the host if the answer is something specific, such as “Is it Goofy?”
7) Participants can only ask one question at a time. After the host answers your question, you can ask another.
8) The round only officially begins when the host says, “I'm thinking of...” Any questions asked before the host says that phrase are invalid. This rule ensures the host is ready.
9) If 20 questions are asked, including guesses, and no one has correctly guessed the subject, the host is the round winner. The host will update the Scoreboard giving him or herself a point. The next round becomes available for anyone to start, except the last host.
10) If a participant correctly guesses the subject within the 20 total questions, he or she is the round winner. The host will update the Scoreboard, giving the winner a point.
11) It is the responsibility of the host when he or she is responding to questions to note how many questions are left. Frequent recaps of all the questions asked are not required, but it is encouraged.
12) Choose to work together as a team against the host or be a Lone Wolf. The choice is yours!
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the game, please direct them to ContraPop. Resist the urge to argue or be rude to your fellow boardmates. It’s just a game and is meant to be fun.
I'm that completist gamer who always tries to maximize values in video games.