• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA Courtside 2002
  3. What injuries have your players sustainted? III

User Info: MasterAshKetchem

MasterAshKetchem
8 years ago#1
A.I. - Shattered Femur
95% of all Zelda players are afraid of wallmasters. The other 5% are lying.
SS FC: 4855 9038 1698 ACCF FC: 0989-5874-7825 James @ Funky

User Info: MasterAshKetchem

MasterAshKetchem
8 years ago#2
Kobe - Torn ACL
95% of all Zelda players are afraid of wallmasters. The other 5% are lying.
SS FC: 4855 9038 1698 ACCF FC: 0989-5874-7825 James @ Funky

User Info: MasterAshKetchem

MasterAshKetchem
8 years ago#3
Karl Malone - Broken Finger
95% of all Zelda players are afraid of wallmasters. The other 5% are lying.
SS FC: 4855 9038 1698 ACCF FC: 0989-5874-7825 James @ Funky
  1. Boards
  2. NBA Courtside 2002
  3. What injuries have your players sustainted? III
  • Topic Archived