• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA Courtside 2002
  3. What injuries have your players sustainted? II

User Info: Galaxy_Heel

Galaxy_Heel
9 years ago#131
Dirk Nowinski - dislocated shoulder
Currently playing: Halo 3, Red Alert 3, and Guitar Hero: World Tour

User Info: Galaxy_Heel

Galaxy_Heel
9 years ago#132
Nick Anderson - broken nose
Currently playing: Halo 3, Red Alert 3, and Guitar Hero: World Tour

User Info: MasterAshKetchem

MasterAshKetchem
9 years ago#133
Allen Iverson - Sprained Finger
95% of all Zelda players are afraid of wallmasters. The other 5% are lying.
ACCF FC: 0989-5874-7825 James @ Funky

User Info: TOMSPY77

TOMSPY77
9 years ago#134
kobe Bryant- Bruised Ego

....sorry why is this topic still going? Is this a joke or are these actual in game injures??
Free Will Is Not An Illusion

User Info: Aoke_Jccount

Aoke_Jccount
9 years ago#135
Danilo Gallinari - Broken Back
The FRANCHEZ is always on the MARK
NYJ 3-2 FIRST PLACE IN THE AFC EAST

User Info: Galaxy_Heel

Galaxy_Heel
9 years ago#136
Shaq - broken thumb
Currently playing: Halo 3, Red Alert 3, and Guitar Hero: World Tour

User Info: Galaxy_Heel

Galaxy_Heel
9 years ago#137
L. James - sore calf
Currently playing: Halo 3, Red Alert 3, and Guitar Hero: World Tour

User Info: Galaxy_Heel

Galaxy_Heel
9 years ago#138
Chris Paul - broken toe
Currently playing: Halo 3, Red Alert 3, and Guitar Hero: World Tour

User Info: Galaxy_Heel

Galaxy_Heel
9 years ago#139
Ron Artest - broken wrist
Currently playing: Halo 3, Red Alert 3, and Guitar Hero: World Tour

User Info: Galaxy_Heel

Galaxy_Heel
9 years ago#140
kevin garnett - torn rotator cuff
Currently playing: Halo 3, Red Alert 3, and Guitar Hero: World Tour
  1. Boards
  2. NBA Courtside 2002
  3. What injuries have your players sustainted? II
  • Topic Archived